• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Encouraged cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nestor

Reservist

Just a few accounts made for the winter event on the most active romanian server : ro16
Considering an error of maybe 5accounts that could have been banned for something else, the rest accounts are all banned for the same reason: working to drop those 120 gifts, selling the sets inside and giving the money to another account. Out of 120gifts you can get a minimum of $1.000.000, i guarantee atleast 40 of those accounts belong to 1person, so he could have made 40millions in the span of a few days (i saw daily 5+ of those accounts on the saloon ).
"But he got banned so what's the point?" If he wasn't so obvious he could have got easily away with it. Also considering his perseverence of creating another accounts after 10-20-30 got banned means he probably still made a lot of money.
Also this method of making money can be done without being banned on a single account: drop those gifts, sell everything, delete the account with the money on it, reactivate just a few accounts at a time after the event is over, collect the money from them, delete them, reactivate the rest accounts. Easy money when all you had to do was the tutorial and let a program do the clicking for you.

I sugest adding a minimum level... maybe 50, to be able to drop gifts, icicles etc. This way is less profitable for those who abuse of those events.

Status
Not open for further replies.