1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Elite Testers and this dead forum

Discussion in 'Version 1.X' started by Jakkals, Jun 10, 2012.

Share This Page

1. Jakkals

Jakkals Guest

Well I am wondering more what the role is of elite testers? I see this forum and ideas proposed and then there is almost zero replies. One of my other idea threads on .net forum just burst through 1000 views and 100 replies. I dont want to say anything but doesn't making you an elite tester obligate you to atleast give your input to ideas here proposed and many other threads.

2. i understand what you mean, i gave an idea as well but i said it directly to a mod and i got as reply, it's not usefull.

my idea was that when you look on the market at the things you sell, that there is a grand total at the bottom of that screen, because many people leave money on the market just to avoid paying bank costs.

3. kernelru

kernelru Sergeant

Basicly all you ideas and all talks around this forum is shIt.
    SO i never reply to person like you

4. Good evening, Mr. Education :)
    We all are here waiting for your incredibly amazing ideas to come out.
    So, please, share them with us or are we not intelligent enough to understand, in your opinion?

I always reply to arrogant ones, like you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2012
  5. Jakkals

Jakkals Guest

yes kernelru unfortunately this forum is dead whatever spin you try to put on it wont change anything. Its strange however you speak of s*** ideas. There is no s*** ideas :any idea must be probably discussed. Thats the only way a poster can improve it. Its says little that you would try to attack a player that is just pointing out the obvious. We all know what kind of poster you are though.

Furthermore i think most ideas come from players. So why should people that obviously get rewarded have no input/feedback. i would fire the bunch of you and get real players that is interested in discussing ideas. Dead forum just means no feedback for developers means they are bored by this forum and the beta/testing world is over time just delegated to the minor leagues. Because we have elite testers but apparently they are all russian and cant post on the forum? Or what. Can you explain the 1 to 2 posts on all ideas. Some ideas here have made it into future game changes with 3 posts here but on other forums about 40 posts and general acceptance. This is just the typical lazy attitude of the players in power. Ohh we are elite testers our gaming knowledge should be kept to our self. What absolute nonsense. I demand posts by you ..ELSE FIRE THE BUNCH OF THEM!!!!!!!

FYI accepted and good idea that got 2 replies http://forum.westbeta.innogames.de/showthread.php?t=1705 You could also see what your jobs should be. Good idea but let me add some pics to help the posters and provide good positive feedback. Which means the player knows he is on the right path as an experienced player bumped his idea. I wonder where is kernelru's input on this idea or was he and the rest of the elite testers just sitting on their laurels again.

ps
    THIS IS KINDA REPLYING TO ME ..OR DONT YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT REPLY MEANS?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2012
  6. wert718

wert718 Guest

It's all about the money, Jakkals...as long as your cash keeps pouring into Innogames, they'll just be content to keep things as they are. After all, if it works for their wallets, why would they change it?