1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Easter Showdown Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Versions 2.08 & 2.09' started by Diggo11, Apr 10, 2014.

Share This Page

1. sand of time

sand of time Private Elite Tester

Main Server:
    RO
    Or a cap.
    So until lvl 50 you can have only 30 friends, after lvl 50 should be 100.
    just an example.

2. .Surge.

.Surge. Guest

exacly... you can get 2000 from friendsbar - that is 5-6 hours of work. Level cap for these kind of events would be much better

3. Jack Hudson

Jack Hudson Guest

Is the wait limit 8 hours or 6 hours? I swear my counter has been saying '8 hours' after I duel a bandit but the text says I can duel the bandits for free every 6 hours. Just wondering if that's a mix up or if I'm crazy.

Edit: look how cute my name looks up there!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
  4. xDiego

xDiego Staff Sergeant Elite Tester

Main Server:
    NL
    It's 8 hours

5. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    Why is the default reset payment set to nuggets ? I have a few times by accident payed by nuggets even though I had plenty of eggs :(

6. Hamilton

Hamilton Guest

I think you just answered your question...

7. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    The default has always been nuggets at the convenience of those that wish to use them. It's no secret that's what we'd prefer people to pay in, but since it's now a de facto standard to order them that way, there should be no confusion.

8. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    This event more than before - you keep getting the same item over and over. This is not just me who has this experience- I have heard 3 players now- that they dot want to try playing 800 any more - after getting the same rifle or knife 3 times- It is to expensive to get number 4 if you try one more time.

I dont know if this is just bad luck - a bug or - on purpose.- I just observe and report.

9. henry j.

henry j. Reservist

Not a bug Olga , Its like pants and vests in the same categorie as belts and shoes . Yet we see way more belts and shoes then pants or vests :p

10. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    I have no idea how or even if the individual items within the same tier are weighted, but I assure you that previous spins should have no effect on future spins.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  11. SocratesTheBest

SocratesTheBest Lance Corporal

Main Server:
    GR
    Well out of my 7 rare items I got none was a vest of a pair of pants.Just 2 belts,4 pairs of shoes and 1 chest.Not sure whether it's just bad luck or not, but it actually feels like the whole thing is actually weighted and I oculd say a lot.i keep hearing of people getting too many belts and shoes but no clothings and pants,if it was just me I would just stick to the bad luck,but when the majority experiences the same thing then it can't be just bad luck.

I think it should be more fair if there were more than these 4 categories or at least if you let us know about the chances to get each item.When you have a category with an "x" amount of items ,every item is supposed to have the same chances to be obtained as the others and not having some with a bigger chance and some with a smaller.I think it would make more sense to let people know what they give those 150/800 nuggets for

12. zweig

zweig Guest

iirc they are, or at least were at the past events. joony or someone told us, i believe.
    in the 800 category there were the crates that contained every weapons or horse sets, they had lesser chance to drop than the single weapons/horses.

and you can easily tell from the amount of jackets in comparison to belts/shoes and their market prices...anyone rememberes the 2-3 million dollar docs or nattys coat offerings? i never saw a belt for that price^^

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
  13. .Surge.

.Surge. Guest

belts and boots were always easier to come by than pants and clothing... :)

14. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    Every product has a probability of been dropped.
    The categories are just for the numbers of the nuggets paying.

The 4 categories doesn´t have a equal number. They are created between the things that have a x to y value for dropping on the free turn.

The pants and jackets are on the upper side if the rare section or third section. That´s why it´s easier to get 50 booths and 50 belts for each pants or jacket.

15. henry j.

henry j. Reservist

You are not alone i got with the 150 tier: 3 steel chests , 6 pair of shoes , 5 belts , 1 vest , 1 pants , 2 250letters

thats 1 in 9 for a pants/vest and 37.5% of the tier is vests and pants. so i should of got 3 in 9