• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Easter Showdown Feedback Thread

DeletedUser1421

diggo look at this please

i've sent an official ticket.

it took my nuggets but not items

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
I've just tried this, and it should work again when you reset the timers (that fixed it for me anyway). We are, nevertheless, aware of the issue.

f4m3

same here could not duel for free but was able to spend the 25 nuggets on the second drunk. the problem is only for free duels it seems

DeletedUser2654

I've just tried this, and it should work again when you reset the timers (that fixed it for me anyway). We are, nevertheless, aware of the issue.
Please look into this as well, as resetting can lead to a negative outcome Leones. Something is going on with the wallet.InnoGames string as well Im afraid.

Thanks in advance :up:

Thadious Pud

As you can see below I don't even have the option to rest the timers! And even if I did reset the timer would I get reimbursed for my way longer than 6 hour wait to be able to duel and still paying bonds?

FricFrac

you got 25 nuggets for help with testing
and then you used them to duel

DeletedUser2888

same problem on enewetak and alamogordo. On amchitka I was able to do free duel around 0:30 am

DeletedUser2271

It´s corrected. Already lost a duel... todays big fred didn´t like me waking him up so early.

FricFrac

i don't have a problem on beta, where i have some shooting skills, but on .net i'm loosing big (I play builders on all worlds, and many don't have dueling equipment)

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
It seems like the patch we used to fix the "countdown not ready" error began causing this after the 6 hour countdown without reset, which was too late for us to spot. Apologies to all affected, anyone who had this error on a nugget bandit can contact support for a reimbursement of any nuggets paid without a duel occurrence.