• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Easter Showdown Feedback Thread

DeletedUser2271

When i login i was with the egg blinking. Did the duel, won, got the prize and the window of the duels had the timer correctly.
I closed it, the egg stopped blinking. I open the tombola window and the timer was there but vanished right away to the Ready sign. (looked like the ready sign got over the timer when i opened the window)(when i press to go ahead with the duel it shows the sign that the cooldown is not 0)

Right now i logged in and the egg was blinking like if i had a duel available. Opened the window and the ready sign is there. After i press it, i got the cooldown sign and the egg stops blinking like if i did the duel.

If they can test this things, something is wrong with that window and it happened after the March, 26 update at lunch time. After the start of the tombola the timer was ok. I did 7 duels and made another one in the morning and it was ok... but on that 8 duel i lost. Didn´t pay the bribe and the sign started showing Ready instead of the timer.

DeletedUser1421

the no timer on the duels happened to me too,but after 6 hours it was ready

Thadious Pud

I just noticed something after the update on Dakota and other worlds...

On Dakota we have Version: v2.03 revision 22110 but on Enewetak it's Version: v2.03 revision 22105 (2013/03/27 11:50:28)

Could it be that Enewetak has missed an update or two and could be the reason only that world seems to be still having the problem with the duel timer?

I'm still showing ready when I open the Showdown after completing a duel.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
the no timer on the duels happened to me too,but after 6 hours it was ready
Yep, it's just a display error, except one we don't want to release onto the normal worlds. Expecting that we can roll out the event globally once it's fixed.

Ayden Doe

I forwarded your account details to the developers too.

Are you additonally saying the game physically wouldn't let you reset the count down for 25 bonds/nuggets? (I don't want to test this, since if it works correctly we lost an error sample for the countdown not ready bug.)
I see the duel with fred like it was ready, even if I just fight him. I can't seen any counter or clock. but when I try to fight fred again it appears the popup "cooldown 0 is not ready". So I can't reset the countdown by nuggets/bonds.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=t0op4l&s=6
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fn91z9&s=6

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2654

Howdy,

Had the same today, but after resetting the timers for 25 nuggets it worked just fine. Seems like it gets stuck once in a little while.:hmpf:

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
We just had an update which should resolve the issue, everyone should be able to see the countdown timer correctly now.

DeletedUser2271

Now its working good (bad time from me and another lost duel because i had so low hp, he got me) :D

Thadious Pud

Well it seems 6 hours after the update this is what I'm getting.

It won't let me duel now

DeletedUser2996

Same problem here.

---world: alamogordo and enewetak

carolos

I also have the same problem!Please fix that soon!

FricFrac

another one with same problem

Can not duel the free guy, but could duel the one for 25 nuggets (don't have more to test others, or to reset the timers)

DeletedUser2271

ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "tw_wof_gamble_cooldown_pkey" DETAIL: Key (wof_id, player_id, enhance)=(2, 10110, 0) already exists. in query INSERT INTO tw_wof_gamble_cooldown (wof_id, player_id, enhance, cd_till) VALUES ($1, $2, $3, now() + $4::interval) RETURNING $5+extract(epoch from cd_till-current_timestamp)-- WoFCooldownHandler:49

Timer end and this one showed up on the free duel. I used 25 nuggets on the 2 level duel and it got the fight normally. So the problem is with the fix on the bug with the timer.

DeletedUser2654

possible bug

another one with same problem

hmmm.... first try these two steps:

1. Delete your cookies and clear your cache
crtl(strg)+shift+del(entf)
And do as instructed there

2. (hard) refresh the page
crtl(strg)+F5

Then try again, if it still fails file a bug report under this forumBugs.

Good luck^^

FricFrac

I did delete all cookies and cache.
logged out, F5, CTRL+F5, disabled all scripts,...

not working - getting the same message