• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Easter Showdown Feedback Thread

wasa2

I just logged in (at work) and the egg icon was blinking so I opened it and all four slots show ready. When I tried for the free duel it then tells me the Cooldown for 0 is not ready.

Now I know it's not ready cause I did use it only a few hours ago on my computer at home, but it shouldn't be showing ready when on another computer.
I have the same problem did not appear to bribe the duels

using mozilla firefox.

null

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
YEAH! I lost 6 out of 8 duels :D
No wonder they gave us one round per 6 hours...

DeletedUser2271

When we get defeated and don´t bribe the guy, the countdown goes missing.

(i lost using the sleep set)

lulumcnoob

Staff Sergeant
Former Team Member
I'd like to suggest a couple of things with the actual Easter egg icon thingie.

Make it so that the egg doesn't flash unless you can hit the free guy.

Make it so that it doesn't sit in front of the chat box.

oh and it's not about the egg, but put the Doc's set bonus back to +20 dodge and aim with 3 pieces pretty please :p

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Y U nerf Doc's set :(
Compared to Freeman's Set, which originally had the tactics, it was too powerful particularly when many players already complain that ranged duellers are the "only viable" type anymore. We did fix Doc's Belt, however, so it now has +5 shooting instead of vigor.

DeletedUser2271

I got defeated worst than with the strongest npc from the daily duels...

Even with my duel gear big fred got me for over 800!!!!

DeletedUser3230

the bug is in Alamogordo today - the timer does not show- after duelling - they all shows ready-

Still using firefox - and Enewetak is fine today.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Regarding the "Cooldown for X is not ready" error, although I could reproduce this immediately earlier today, none of us can replicate it again now. If you have encountered this error, please post here your world, ingame username and time it happened. (Check your premium history to get it as close as possible.) Thanks for your support.

DeletedUser2271

It´s happening again.
Killado-Alamogordo- 12:28:xx

I won the duel...barelly and the timer was on. I closed the window, opened it again and the ready sign is there.

ps- but the egg now doesn´t blink.

Last edited by a moderator:

Susek

also confirm this problem
like Big Fred is ready to fight, but when I press button I get the message:"Cooldown for 0 is not ready"

Susek
Alamogordo
12:49

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Please don't reset any of the timers, I will give your account names to the developers for inspection, thanks :)

Edit: killado you last successfully played outside our known "bad time", so I forwarded your case specifically.

Last edited:

Ayden Doe

also confirm this problem
like Big Fred is ready to fight, but when I press button I get the message:"Cooldown for 0 is not ready"

Susek
Alamogordo
12:49
Same here.
Ayden Doe
Alamogordo
I just can't reset the countdown

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Same here.
Ayden Doe
Alamogordo
I just can't reset the countdown
I forwarded your account details to the developers too.

Are you additonally saying the game physically wouldn't let you reset the count down for 25 bonds/nuggets? (I don't want to test this, since if it works correctly we lost an error sample for the countdown not ready bug.)