• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Easter Showdown Feedback Thread

DeletedUser2654

Thoughts?
Liking the prizes, for the beta it might be a little unnecesairy to include the potion of a new beginning, but the heck with that, we are testing this thing haha :)
And the best global winning streak, does this mean if you were to lose once you will lose your winning streak or is it just the wins that count?

DeletedUser2654

tax refunds are the upb-letters I guess? they are in there ^^

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
The tax refunds were (or will be) removed at our team's request, since the ingame cash given upon use was not fitting with the other rewards per tier and indeed the cost of each duel.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Bad news :( Okay, thanks!
Trust me, it isn't. The amounts you see printed on the front of each refund are not the amount you actually receive. You would be sorely disappointed if you won a refund and saw the true reward.

And the best global winning streak, does this mean if you were to lose once you will lose your winning streak or is it just the wins that count?
If you lose a duel, and don't bribe the bandit, then your current winning streak will be reset. At the end of the Showdown, we compare everyone's longest winning streak to determine the recipients of the full sets.

Uncommon game can be play with bonds, or only nuggets?
Like the Christmas Tombola, you can only play with nuggets, but you can reset the 6h timers with nuggets or bonds.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2271

Diggo so the reset is like this:
We can use 800+150+25 nuggets and the free duel. Then we use 25 upbs (or nuggets) and we can duel right away: the free duel, the 25 nuggets, the 150 nuggets and the 800 nuggets.

A reset will work on the 4 at the same time correct?

null

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
We can use 800+150+25 nuggets and the free duel. Then we use 25 upbs (or nuggets) and we can duel right away: the free duel, the 25 nuggets, the 150 nuggets and the 800 nuggets.

It will be something like: 800, 150, 25 nuggets to get a bigger chance to win something good + 25 nuggets/bonds to reset the timer (the actual prices are 825, 175 and 50 nuggets or 800nuggets+25 upb, 150 nuggets +25upb, 25 nuggets+25upb)

Edit, the forum counter is still messed by the way.

FricFrac

Am I lucky, or is it meant to be that way?
4 trys, 1 common and 3 uncommon items

After 32 trys, i got 1 rare, 7 unvommon and 24 common.
So, I guess I was just lucky at start.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
I think the duel difficulty was increased since our internal tests, but it shouldn't be too hard so long as you are holding a proper weapon, not a pillow, trumpet or the like. Has anyone else had excess difficulty with this?

Yes, one reset clears all four timers.

Am I lucky, or is it meant to be that way?
4 trys, 1 common and 3 uncommon items

After 32 trys, i got 1 rare, 7 unvommon and 24 common.
So, I guess I was just lucky at start.
Yes, you are able to find rarer items from cheaper duels, but as you see it's quite unlikely in the long run.

DeletedUser1421

if i find the potion of a new start from a round with 800 nuggets can i ask for something else? it's beta for gods sake remove that item

Thadious Pud

I just logged in (at work) and the egg icon was blinking so I opened it and all four slots show ready. When I tried for the free duel it then tells me the Cooldown for 0 is not ready.

Now I know it's not ready cause I did use it only a few hours ago on my computer at home, but it shouldn't be showing ready when on another computer.

DeletedUser3230

I just logged in (at work) and the egg icon was blinking so I opened it and all four slots show ready. When I tried for the free duel it then tells me the Cooldown for 0 is not ready.

Now I know it's not ready cause I did use it only a few hours ago on my computer at home, but it shouldn't be showing ready when on another computer.
Same for me on enewetak - showing ready even if it is not.

DeletedUser2654

if i find the potion of a new start from a round with 800 nuggets can i ask for something else? it's beta for gods sake remove that item
Sakiz we are testing this, which means all the items have to be in there, you can try to trade it in for your nuggets at support, but I think the chance is small xD