• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Easter Showdown Feedback Thread

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
I'll be damned if no-one has anything to say on this one :) What do you make of the sets, are they within the game balance? I'll try to post a list of reward items shortly, however they are still being finalised based on internal feedback.

ChickenMcGuy

Staff Sergeant
I'll be damned if no-one has anything to say on this one :) What do you make of the sets, are they within the game balance? I'll try to post a list of reward items shortly, however they are still being finalised based on internal feedback.
What happen if lose duel? I lost nuggets and not get nothing? I'm not find this. Cartwright horse and saddle sets over powerful... Can we get this earlier? Here we are tester, need work ;)

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
What happen if lose duel? I lost nuggets and not get nothing? I'm not find this. Cartwright horse and saddle sets over powerful... Can we get this earlier? Here we are tester, need work ;)
If you lose a duel you can challenge that opponent again for free until you win, but you must wait six hours to do so between losses. The other option is to bribe the opponent, recording a win and immediately delivering your reward. It shouldn't really be necessary -- I don't think I lost a single duel before I used the potion of forgetfulness, and even then I still won most...

Last edited:

ChickenMcGuy

Staff Sergeant
If you lose a duel you can challenge that opponent again for free until you win, but you must wait six hours to do so between losses. The other option is to bribe the opponent, recording a win and immediately delivering your reward.
Good :) Saddles can be sell on market with horse?

DeletedUser2888

This can be fun :) Too bad we cannot use bonds to duel the uncommon/rare categories...

null

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Why is InnoGames trying to have fast income in expense of non premium players?

What happens if you get the experience potion but at level 120?
You get 1/5/10 or 25% of the experience needed for level 120, but that's just my guess :p

ChickenMcGuy

Staff Sergeant
You get 1/5/10 or 25% of the experience needed for level 120, but that's just my guess :p
I start somewhere new character, buy for him 480 25% potion and I make in one day 120 lvl character :D Next day I get world record daily bonus :D

But very good question, how many xp give this potion and you can sell this.

Butcher Pete

i really dislike the new riding animals, after working my butt off for the last few months to get the camel its now made useless by these new items :( I don't mind so much the skill points they give but the 200% bonus is a real slap in the face for little to no effort in comparison to the camel

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
i really dislike the new riding animals, after working my butt off for the last few months to get the camel its now made useless by these new items :( I don't mind so much the skill points they give but the 200% bonus is a real slap in the face for little to no effort in comparison to the camel
Would it be better if we reduced the individual item speeds by +50% then increased the set speed bonuses by the same amount?

DeletedUser2271

But very good question, how many xp give this potion and you can sell this.
They are unsalable or actionable... at least for now. I hope they make them possible to sell to the merchant.

You can check them directly in game:

[item=2196]
[item=2197]
[item=2198]
[item=2199]
[item=2200]

DeletedUser3230

Yes the same goes for golden gun, golden rifle and the collectors set. It makes it pointless to do the effort to get these items - when you can get other items more powerful if you have enough cold.
And the same goes for the crafters challenge - the we pons you get there - are of no real value in the game - they are just for collectors. Many players who have worked hard to get these items in the game - just give up - nothing to play for any more - no real activity. The are just selling out the game now.

raigod return

could someone tell me the partial bonus of new sets ?

we all know the bonus with 6 parts of set but if i have 2,3,4,5 parts what are the bonus i have ?

for example with only doc's hat and doc's coat ?

DeletedUser3407

could someone tell me the partial bonus of new sets ?

we all know the bonus with 6 parts of set but if i have 2,3,4,5 parts what are the bonus i have ?

for example with only doc's hat and doc's coat ?
That is a hell of a lot of screenshots you're asking for here :P

I can provide these if you REALLY need them, but I don't see why it's urgent - three days and you can see for yourself.

raigod return

That is a hell of a lot of screenshots you're asking for here :P

I can provide these if you REALLY need them, but I don't see why it's urgent - three days and you can see for yourself.
i need only for doc set and freeman set. (no cartwright)
Can you send it to me in private message ?
I should start to think about a new skill... plz help me :whistle:
there is no need of a lot of screenshots only write like this:

bonus with 2 parts: xxx
bonus with 3 parts: xxx
bonus with 4 parts: xxx
ok ??

or tell me where i can find it by myself

Last edited by a moderator:

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Our game designer Ashock has decided to increase the speed of the Camel to match the speeds of the new horses.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
It will either be when 2.04 or the Showdown is released, unfortunately I do not know if they will be released at the same time, and which patch the code belongs to.

Bluep

That's some good news for all those non-heavy-premium users who put a lot of effort in getting the camel..! :up:

And what about the items being made auctionable (and saleable)..? At the moment, only the clothing sets & horses are... neither saddles nor potions.

And since the threads got mixed up a bit, I'll quote myself from the other thread:
This could be very risky if certain individuals decide it will be a good way to accelerate less than legal activities...
...and this risk is not given with the set items..? :blink:
(And don't think I'm against tradeable set items, too. In fact, at Christmas I was quite pleased to be able to trade 4 of my 5 AQ's hats for some items I didn't get... there is always a certain risk that a few might abuse a feature, but 'punishing' all others should be only a last resort.
Nobody would think of forbidding driving cars, just because a few people are suicidal wrong-way drivers or abuse their vehicle for a car bomb...)