• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Showdown 2017

DeletedUser3460

Just out of curiosity didn't the timers begin at the 4hr mark rather than 8hrs in previous years?

As far as sets go;

Butch Cassidy's set looks good.

John Wesley's Clothing set is too strong with Aim, Dodge and Shooting, at level 150 with a conducive weapon and riding set I could build a 700 aim, 700 shooting and 700 dodge build which seems like a fairly indestructible build in relation to other ranged sets/builds. I like the dodge/shooting combination as there are no real predecessors to that combination which then leaves too much aim, I reckon you can afford to drop 100-150 SP from aim or add it to Appearance maybe.

Pat Garret's Clothing set just overrides Bart's Set, I reckon you can drop the Leadership altogether from Garrets (it already has more Traps/hiding and Aim than Bart's) and add a slightly bigger Damage Sector bonus which will differentiate the set a little from Bart's without taking any value away from Garret's.

asdf124

Private First Class
Just out of curiosity didn't the timers begin at the 4hr mark rather than 8hrs in previous years?

As far as sets go;

Butch Cassidy's set looks good.

John Wesley's Clothing set is too strong with Aim, Dodge and Shooting, at level 150 with a conducive weapon and riding set I could build a 700 aim, 700 shooting and 700 dodge build which seems like a fairly indestructible build in relation to other ranged sets/builds. I like the dodge/shooting combination as there are no real predecessors to that combination which then leaves too much aim, I reckon you can afford to drop 100-150 SP from aim or add it to Appearance maybe.
The set is weak against high tactics which is buffed by soldiers.

Bill doolin set might counter Wesley's set. Butch might counter it too. Detective and pinter set's however, cullen set is in its own lil league due to it being semi resistance/dodge/tactics/aim set.

DeletedUser3460

How is it weak against high tactics? Losing the App/Tactics only ensures the opponent gets a aim bonus, with a level 2 Doolin Set I can get something like, 550 Aim, 550 Shooting, 600 Dodge, 350 App/Tactics, swap Doolins Clothing Set for John Wesleys (not even upgraded) and keeping shooting at 550 I can get something like 775 Aim, 775 Dodge and 550 Shooting in Wesley's, so even with a aim bonus from tactics, Doolins set will give me 550aim + tactics bonus vs 775 dodge of Wesleys and on the receiving end with Wesley's it will be 775 aim vs the 600 dodge of Doolins.

DeletedUser4219

Hombre changed Dalton's set... now Garret will change Bart's set.... Black Bart is a 2 years old set.. time to change it...

DeletedUser3639

What is the secret to winning duels on the event? Using Pinter/Doolin mix with Juan's pistol. Appearance is 425, tactics is only 217...but 19 duels and 19 losses has convinced me that this event is impossible to play without buying into the game.

asdf124

Private First Class
What is the secret to winning duels on the event? Using Pinter/Doolin mix with Juan's pistol. Appearance is 425, tactics is only 217...but 19 duels and 19 losses has convinced me that this event is impossible to play without buying into the game.
Dodge/aim is best.