• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered Easter Nugget Sale

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
If I buy nuggets, do the bonus eggs get added on each world played, or just one world? And does the same apply on .net worlds?

DeletedUser3843

Obviously you get it only in the world you buy nuggets from. :cool:

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
Obviously you get it only in the world you buy nuggets from. :cool:

There is nothing obvious about it at all. You don't buy nugget per world, the nuggets bought on beta worlds are available on all beta worlds, same with .net worlds, hence the question.

So, could somebody give me the official InnoGames line on this rather than a guess please?

DeletedUser500

You get them on the world you buy the nuggets. Obviously.

DeletedUser1406

There is nothing obvious about it at all. You don't buy nugget per world, the nuggets bought on beta worlds are available on all beta worlds, same with .net worlds, hence the question.

So, could somebody give me the official InnoGames line on this rather than a guess please?
Anny and Lulu are right. You only get them on the world from where you purchase the nuggets.

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
Anny and Lulu are right. You only get them on the world from where you purchase the nuggets.

When I buy nuggets, the nugget 'supply' appears on all worlds, so which is the world 'where you buy them'???

Nothing obvious about this, obnoxious replies perhaps, but not obvious

Oh, and thanks for replying 8 hours after the offer expired, keep up the good work

DeletedUser1406

When I buy nuggets, the nugget 'supply' appears on all worlds, so which is the world 'where you buy them'???

Think about it. You login on zz1, you buy nuggets. From which world did you buy the nuggets from?
Is it A: zz1, B: zz2 or C: zz3.
I never said it was.

Oh, and thanks for replying 8 hours after the offer expired, keep up the good work

Np. You got the correct reply one hour after you made the thread anyway.

DeletedUser3230

You got a reply :) - last 2- 3 questions I asked I never got a reply- so as for so many other things in this game - so why bother?

And it is not obvious - I get a message on all worlds I play telling me I bought nuggets- so the nuggets are not just connected to one world.

The prices are very high in this game - nearly never ever a sale of nuggets - and never more than 20% off - other games have 200% and 300% sales - numbers of players drop and pretty sue there is a close correlation between InnoGames greed increase and the drop out rate,- so why not start to be less greedy ??

Why am I still here ?

Hard to let old friends go :p