• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event 2023 Sets - Feedback

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Winner gun really doesnt need to be any stronger. With current Nate in the game, anyone who is gonna win those is gonna be even stronger than guys with already running Tombstone weapons. And this is even stronger variant. Slightly. To me this seem as you arent duelling or havent met anyone who is rocking tombstones how "weak" they are or other duel directed weapons from tombolas in term of stats and low damage is there to atleast balance it. :')
In general especially any premium ones provides so much stats i think they are still worth (most of them).

I think its good new weapons arent that strong, because power creep would go insanely high really fast. You can still upgrade them if you want stronger weapons, and they are really really strong especially on higher levels now which makes duels kinda unbalanced even with current settings tbh. So i see nothing wrong with not having 300-310 base damage on weapon.

Raza

Private First Class
helen/jackson/fred horse and product have no bonuses, nice and keep it that way :D

asdf124

Private First Class
helen/jackson/fred horse and product have no bonuses, nice and keep it that way :D
innosoon, they don't have bonuses yet but they will. RIP NK boswell horsey set. It'll still get the job done for labor points of traveling merchant but meh....

Also RIP NK boswell weapon buyers. Thanks for buying it for the rest of the freebie players enjoying the game. Also, this literally will not help your strategy of selling stuff for nuggets only, then just making em unauctionable.

If they are truly not really collector's(premium gear) have them auctionable and buyable via bonds(in a way its not about at most 1k for the full set in bonds.

Edit:
For people not knowing what I am talking about> https://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Category:Item_sets

As you can see, none of the horsey/weapon sets were ever added as being classified as "CS"=Collector's set

I am pretty sure its not really legal to do this in Germany. I advise to correct this and add it to the specific category as soon as its ready for launch(it pretty much helps players make a decision, and its your own official wiki.)

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
They haven't been announced yet. They are a not part of the Easter event, they will be sold separately with nuggets.
I am pretty sure its not really legal to do this in Germany. I
What exacty? Selling virtual items for real money? I guarantee it's legal, if you say it's not, then show the proof, all laws are public.

These horse sets will be sold separately after the Easter event will be over.
I think Jackson Sundown's horse set will be something like this: the horse: +5 attack, +1.5 defense, the saddle: +5 attack, +1.5 defense and the set bonus: +5 attack +2 defense.
Helen Gibson's horse set like this: the horse: +25% luck, the saddle: +20% money, the set bonus: + 40% luck +40% money.
And Fred Waite's like this: the horse: +20% xp, the saddle: +20% money, the set bonus: +20% luck +20% drop. Pretty useless like the clothes and weapons, but it's what it is.

asdf124

Private First Class
What exacty? Selling virtual items for real money? I guarantee it's legal, if you say it's not, then show the proof, all laws are public.

These horse sets will be sold separately after the Easter event will be over.
I think Jackson Sundown's horse set will be something like this: the horse: +5 attack, +1.5 defense, the saddle: +5 attack, +1.5 defense and the set bonus: +5 attack +2 defense.
Helen Gibson's horse set like this: the horse: +25% luck, the saddle: +20% money, the set bonus: + 40% luck +40% money.
And Fred Waite's like this: the horse: +20% xp, the saddle: +20% money, the set bonus: +20% luck +20% drop. Pretty useless like the clothes and weapons, but it's what it is.
Being transparent about it and clarifying what CS is, its illegal to say its part of easter event set when clearly they are not. Basically false advertisement, they should either put it in the right category or simply remove the category altogether.

obai-the-king

Lance Corporal
it is a battle weapon from what it says on (calc) 30 and 50 damage per level, that is, tatanka in 2019 has 35 55 damage and the new weapons offer 7.5 attack and pause bonus adventures or hp compared to tatanka weapons. I saw some clothes 10 drop chances, 10 luck, 10 experience is this a joke for the players to give up? there are so many free items that make it more affordable.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
The damage is the same (slightly lower for Jackson Sundown's gun), but this new one has way more attribute points than Tatanka's. And also extra defense. It's definitely an upgrade. What are your expectations? A better non-premium weapon than chef's knives that cost nuggets?
Edit: This new weapon set +3 have better stats and the same damage as Lucille weapon set +2. It's not weak.

Last edited:

D0z3r

Private First Class
Jackson Sundown's gun is useless, more attribute points would be better, because weaker then free gun from 5 years ago..

but... Jackson Sundown's gun base damage 30-50 +2.2 damage (per level) and upgradeable

winner gun? base damage 22-42 +2.2 damage (per level), it is a joke for April 1?