• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event 2023 - Feedback

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
@oldshatterhandjf Please don't do it. You know Beta is tough! Were a pity if you are gebant

(On 23/08/12 at 10:57 pm)
WARNING: This is a public beta of The-West. Please keep in mind that technical data is subject to change without warning. This includes full resets.
This means: Character and account data can be deleted at any time!
<<----- It's on the home page

TheMegaira

Private First Class
"John has decided to help Henry and prepare an Easter breakfast for all citizens. Is he a good cook? We are sure he needs your help."
does this mean the easter breakfast quest of 2022 or is there a new one coming ? because this one is not repeatable

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
"John has decided to help Henry and prepare an Easter breakfast for all citizens. Is he a good cook? We are sure he needs your help."
does this mean the easter breakfast quest of 2022 or is there a new one coming ? because this one is not repeatable

For new and old players who didn't finish that quest from last year. They will have a chance to experience John's cooking this year :)

dublik

Lance Corporal
idk if anyone noticed, but sundown's knife has incorrect attack values as seen here:
1.5 attack per level, should be 1.5 NOT per level
fbYoVIR.png

(reported ingame too)

Loki

The West Team
idk if anyone noticed, but sundown's knife has incorrect attack values as seen here:
1.5 attack per level, should be 1.5 NOT per level
Oh my!
We wanted to make a decent knife but since you've spilled the beans, I will be nerfed. :lol:

j/k. It will get fixed soon. Thanks for informing us.

Raza

Private First Class
boswell_done_dirty.PNG

Nicely done with 70% 70% luck/income and you did boswell dirty by giving only 20% 40% :pifpaf::pifpaf::pifpaf:

Raza

Private First Class
your complaining about boswell horsey set(it wasn't even a nugget item) while the weapon set is weaker than helen's(a semi none nugget weapon set)
why would anyone compare nugget items to non-nugget items?........i thaught it was self explanitory that i'm talking about the weapons but you don't even play, because if you would play the game you would realise that :)
p.s.: boswell horse and leash have 39% 45% luck/income, not 20% 40%, do your homework