• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event 2023 - Feedback

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
Easter Event 2023
Collect all main reward items from Easter Event 2022.

what precisely are the main reward items?
all 4 sets?

erewan

Reservist
Now when we have special bonuses such as %XP, product drop chance etc. on individual pieces as well, i think it would be nice to include this in announcement, as the set bonus itself doesn't really tell much about the set being useful or not

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
You already know that you are on the beta? And you also know what Beta means? Because on regular world Easter event starts 1 week later! Between 28, 29 and 30 March 2023

Gold Coins → Quest Series of 2020 → Quest Series will be available from 12/03/2023 at 00:01 to 02/04/2023 at 23:59.
St. Patrick 2021 → Quest Series of 2021 → The quest series will be available from 03/15/2023 at 12:00 to 03/29/2023 at 12:00.
St. Patrick Day 2021 - Repeatable Quests Quest Series of 2021 → The quest series will be available from 03/15/2023 at 12:00 to 03/29/2023 at 12:00.
New Irish items → New quest series → The quest series will be available from 15.03.2023 at 12:00 to 29 .03.2023 at 12:00.

That is about 4 days St.Patrick day 2023

Harsha.1

Private First Class
Are you trying to kill off players en mass? we haven't even finished clover and coin events and now you want people to collect eggs, at the same time. not fair or even the slightest bit funny.
It seems you are the one with the strange comment , do you really like 3 different events running at the same time? If yes then InnoGames found their golden boy
Personally I don't quite get the complaints about too many events. No one is forcing you to play them. Tired of the events? - just don't take part and play the game how you normally play it.

St, Patrick's event doesn't interest me anymore, so I don't bother with it and do what I normally do in the game. Maybe a couple events/tombolas in a year interest me or have items I really want, and I take active part in them, rest I ignore completely. I've long ago learned not to exert myself every single event - "completionism" is not a fun way to play this game.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Personally I don't quite get the complaints about too many events. No one is forcing you to play them. Tired of the events? - just don't take part and play the game how you normally play it.

St, Patrick's event doesn't interest me anymore, so I don't bother with it and do what I normally do in the game. Maybe a couple events/tombolas in a year interest me or have items I really want, and I take active part in them, rest I ignore completely. I've long ago learned not to exert myself every single event - "completionism" is not a fun way to play this game.
As a collector I must play the event so I can have chances to complete the sets I am missing, so yes , to many events colliding with each other is a no go.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Hey guys! There are 1 or 2 times where event cross! And it's beta so don't cry!

There was already Christmas event where rum howled because it started 1 week too late. Do you want InnoGame to close beta and play regular calendar day event?

That means German day for all!

14. february valentine day half day from 12 o'clock till 24 o'clock
15 March St. Patrik day half day from 12 o'clock to 24 o'clock
09, 10 April Easter event 2 days from 12 o'clock to 24 o'clock
04.July Independence Day Half day from 12 o'clock biss 24 o'clock
Sat, Sept 16, 2023 - Tue, Oct 3, 2023 Oktoberfest 17 days long
31.October Halloween Half day 12 o'clock biss 24 o'clock
02 November Day of the Dead 12 noon to midnight
24,25 and 26 December Christmas Event

Are you interested? If not please stop crying!!! It's beta now

D0z3r

Private First Class
Hi

I think all the guns are weak, this gun's have low damage, not so usable, also the winner gun is very weak

4 years ago the winning rifle's base damage was 30-150 plus 2.4 per level, and 7 years ago 20-40 base damage plus 2.433 per level

otherwise, the attribute points and bonuses are not much stronger than before

maybe gun's attribute points can be
+0.08 Strength (per level)
+0.08 Dexterity (per level)
+0.08 Mobility (per level)
+0.08 Charisma (per level)

and with better damage
fort battle bonuses also weak (damage, resistance)
but if general damage can be better maybe it compensates

multiplayer defense and attack bonus also not better than 7 years ago, also can be stronger (but maybe also better general damage can compesates)

there are probably more examples of stronger damage than this year, maybe more could be listed, and I think this is true of all other rifles currently

all are much weaker compared to previous years (damage)

so not just the winning rifle's damage is weak, but compared to that, the others could give at least 2.3 damage per level

also "free" set gun's can have better attribute points, if 5 years ago was +0.05 each (per level), than now can be
+0.06 Strength (per level)
+0.06 Dexterity (per level)
+0.06 Mobility (per level)
+0.06 Charisma (per level)

and also the other rifles could be like that

Harsha.1

Private First Class
As a collector I must play the event so I can have chances to complete the sets I am missing, so yes , to many events colliding with each other is a no go.
I was a collector too, many years back, now mostly retired. Particularly that they put out many items only for nuggets and are unsalable on the market, to collect everything, you have to spend a lot of money on the game and I refuse to be drawn into that.

Bear in mind, the game has a very diverse playerbase. Some players love clicky events, others like the quest based events like St. Patty's, certain people like dueling/FFs and want new duel and fort gear, then you have berry pickers/church builders who want stronger job/build gear and they put different events catering to those specific groups of players. Ofcourse, you can play all of them if you want, but that's a path to insanity IMHO.

carolosjk

Private First Class
Is there any quest after "Rose is back home"? I can't seem to find any more quests but it didn't give the achievement that I completed the quest.

1679491513718.png

And who told you that I am collecting in beta? If you don't have anything productive to say please stop being a smartass.
is there any reason to get insulting?
u are turning things around as you just like.

as the events are only overlapping on beta, and you are only collector on other worlds, there should be no reason to complain at all.
but probably you complain just to complain.

and as mentioned earlier, even if the events overlap, they are in no way colliding.

but continue to cry as you like to do so. and continue to insult others as well as you like to do so.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
is there any reason to get insulting?
u are turning things around as you just like.

as the events are only overlapping on beta, and you are only collector on other worlds, there should be no reason to complain at all.
but probably you complain just to complain.

and as mentioned earlier, even if the events overlap, they are in no way colliding.

but continue to cry as you like to do so. and continue to insult others as well as you like to do so.
calling someone smartass is not an insult , I have never insulted you , you just like being stubborn and a smartass ( yes I said it again ) , just because I don't play actively on beta doesn't mean that I should not express my feelings, yes the events might not collide in normal worlds but they do in beta so I am entitled to say something about that , as you are to say whatever you want to please you , golden boy