• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event 2023 - Feedback

asdf124

Private First Class
why would anyone compare nugget items to non-nugget items?........i thaught it was self explanitory that i'm talking about the weapons but you don't even play, because if you would play the game you would realise that :)
p.s.: boswell horse and leash have 39% 45% luck/income, not 20% 40%, do your homework
Blame the reader rather than the writer, you could have specified your comparing both nugget sets which have opposite(horsey set versus weapon set)

Yeah definitely my fault for not reading between the lines.

Maybe the decision to give helen set that much is due to the fact that the boswell horsey set has that much.

Raza

Private First Class
Blame the reader rather than the writer, you could have specified your comparing both nugget sets which have opposite(horsey set versus weapon set)

Yeah definitely my fault for not reading between the lines.

Maybe the decision to give helen set that much is due to the fact that the boswell horsey set has that much.
why not use brain first? common sense, seems some people in this game lack it :tumbleweed:
p.s.: specified you are comparing*, please use proper grammar :D