• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event 2022 Set Feedback

Guiri

Corporal
I have both Gringo and Union rifles upgraded.

I hear a lot about sector bonuses but I don't think they have that much impact to be honest. First you have to be in the same sector as many people, this is mainly in attacks where you hold in large sectors and shooting towers. When you do so most people miss, lets say 60% which I think is low. Then you are only buffing the 40% that hit. Considering that in that large sector there is definitely minimum someone with damage boosting gear,lets say Murrieta which gives 150 damage bonus. This means you are only increasing the bonus with 140, and only for those 40% that hit.If you have 20 people in your sector, 8 would hit and you would give them and extra 140, we are talking just above 1k more damage a round. If there are people with Union the difference would be much less.

To say you increase 9k a round seems like bad maths to me.

In defence you are almost never in a sector with more than 8 people (tower).

Personally when I go LD I use Union weapons as I make much more damage.

voLeMaNe

Reservist
I think the setting traps in the FF sets should defenitly be replaced with hiding. At least after the last christmas sale the deff is very well fitted with sets for tanks. But the att is still very much underpowered. A new attack set would be great as the last sets that can be used for the att weren't a real improvement. I know that on newer worlds there are probably much less deff sets, but you could also make one each... but for the bigger part of the player base a nice att set would help a lot!!

And everyone complaining about InnoGames not doing anything: now they are asking in advance what could be improved, maybe it actually helps.... ;) but lets see!

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Ironically Gringo weapon set has much better bonuses than Union Weapon set.
It's just the HP making them pointless for Damagers (thankfully)

So yea it's for Tanks and it has such big impact, even 1 of them.

Take It Easy

Reservist
Can i suggest to add reflexes instead of hiding in Perry Owen's set? So it could be a good resistence set against shooters, we miss something like that since it's been introduced bounty hunter set against melee duelers.
If you add dodging instead of hiding in Perry Owen's set, we'll have another vigor-aim-dodge-appearence set, and we already had this kind of set in the last years (Hamilton, Cowgirl, Josephine), so reflexes would be better.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Can i suggest to add reflexes instead of hiding in Perry Owen's set? So it could be a good resistence set against shooters, we miss something like that since it's been introduced bounty hunter set against melee duelers.
If you add dodging instead of hiding in Perry Owen's set, we'll have another vigor-aim-dodge-appearence set, and we already had this kind of set in the last years (Hamilton, Cowgirl, Josephine), so reflexes would be better.
I will suggest it, but I do believe some changes to the sets have already been made.