• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event 2022 Set Feedback

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I know, I don't like OP sets either, but you have to understand that evolution is normal. It is illogical to see weaker sets than a few years ago. Those sets still exist, so people will still fight over them. I will edit this comment next minutes with more feedback and some numbers for items bonuses.

Edit: Paden Tolbert's clothing set is infinitesimally better than cortez. The difference is far too small. It's been almost 2 years since the cortez's items. And weapons are even weaker than cortez' one.
Charlie Bassett's clothing set is extremely weak. It's not only weaker than cortina's, but it's comparable with some 5 years old sets. Is this a joke?

Last edited:

Deleted User - 117052

Sets are released as to maintain a good game balance. If you have feedback on any of the sets in question, this would be the place to post it.

Do you feel that current game balance regarding (not only) fortbattles is good...? From other threads in this forum and my national forum I see in majority of opinions that is clearly not - Cortina made defences too op and personally I go to attacks more of duty, than joy from the battle. Unfortunately, it´s more like you finding excuses for bad job of someone (for producing op sets in 2020, or weak sets afterwards...)

Sets which were made for FB since Cortina (concretely Adams clothing, Wilson ride, Carl garbage, Andreas and this upcoming one) can´t change the balance in any way. People won´t behave like: "Oh, there´s new set, nevermind is rubbish, compare to what I´ve already have, lets put it on.", sensible ones will always use the best things available... Only 2 parts, which changed FB very very very slightly were Wilson clothing and Adams ride. :(

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
actually it wasn't.

last weapons were european legendary wpns

exactly 3 product drop set :up:

I meant last year this was the best for product drop , I don't think they can make a legendary wpns with 90% again this soon , maybe in the next events , if they add more product drop it will probably go up until 60% because its already at 47% which is quite good considering the other bonuses it gives..

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant

I meant last year this was the best for product drop , I don't think they can make a legendary wpns with 90% again this soon , maybe in the next events , if they add more product drop it will probably go up until 60% because its already at 47% which is quite good considering the other bonuses it gives..

You might mean for July 04, 2022 for the Independence Day Event :blink:

Deleted User - 117528

Yes. But this ones already have a good product drop chance so why not to be the good on that.

Tombstone from last year have 102 xp wich are the best ones on xp.
Mohicans have 90 xp and 90 money.
All of them have something high. got the pont?

This ones have nothing good and are a rare premium item.

Deleted User - 114704

The Wild West decorated weapon set doesn't have anything special to offer. Usually a winner's set exceeds in at least 1 thing and is weak(er) on the other ones. This one is just mediocre at most, especially with the stats going towards FF and having a complete lack of damage on the gun (at level 150: 352-372) and a pretty weak resistance. What is the 4% drop chance bonus in the event set? Gotta decide where to go with the weapon set.

We need attack tank set equal to cortina and defense damager equal to captain... Maybe new alternatives to cortina and captain as well... New players is not strong enough for fort battles. I have returned to game about 9 months ago... Since then I advised new players not to spend nugget on 2021 sets... Sorry InnoGames... but I just can't recommend underpowered sets...

notundead

Private
Sets are released as to maintain a good game balance. If you have feedback on any of the sets in question, this would be the place to post it.

I'm sorry, but what kind of balance are you talking about?!! You mean that, "Well we gave you good sets for 3 years, so heres 3 years of uselessness"?

By making far weaker sets, than we allready have, nothing will change, thats not how you keep balance.
I'm not saying that we have to have op sets each event, but something that we will want to use.
I have for example a full level 3 Captain's set, most of it on level 4 and people who have the Union set better than me 8,5/10 times. On defense 10/10 times
I play mainly for events, but last year was a disaster. You can't put so weak sets in the pool, who needs them? Not even new players (if they even exist) soon they have money, they'll switch to the better old ones.

Lets take Corita for example:
Not taking skills in consideration it gives you:

29.5 Defense and 190 Resistance

Its counter is the Union (which no one can get) gives:
21 Attack 170 Damage

Would say its balanced but you can't buy Union anymore and on level 1 its far better than Cortina could ever be.

There should be a other set similar to Cortina but with:
20 on defense but 250 Resistance so people could choose if they want the better skills or more resistance.

But obviously more Resistance is the go to. Thats just a basic example.

Those 2 sets are op Union more so, they should get a counter so it evens it out.

I'm not a fan of duells but the sets mixed with the now upgraded cloths is far more versatile. Barely see the same thing on people.

The set that gives you point for the Church is perfect, not much better but its greater, that's how you should improve always.

Sorry for bad England

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
(cortina) Its counter is the Union set
You forgot the fact that union set doesn't have a horse+ saddle and gives a lot more skills than cortina. Cortina is only good on defense, it's trash on attack, Union set is broken on both attack and defense. And the damage of the weapon is insanely high, the damage of cortina's weapon is lower than zapata's (which is 4 years old). Union set is beyond broken. Especially the weapons and especially on defense.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Can Charlie Siringo's set compete with El Gringo's set? Otherwise everyone on other worlds whines rum how strong El Gringos Set is in the Deff and Att :boone: :huh:

DeletedUser500

I wish we had a dislike button.

We can't just keep making stronger and stronger sets - every issue and obstacle that our game faces today is caused by unchecked tombola power creep.

The strongest set in the game offers over 5000 skill points and over 500 attribute points - our characters can only earn 450/150 from levels (and maybe about 100-200 from quests).
This is completely mad. But that's a separate issue.

PvP formulas cannot, and very obviously do not, work as intended when the majority of the player's skills come from clothing.
I know you're talking about PvE/Building, but all of the sets are generally scaled around the same power level, so asking for stronger and stronger work clothes only means stronger and stronger Fort Fighting and Duelling clothing, which further exacerbates the problems. Therefore I must push back.

Building needs to change instead.
There needs to be a built-in upper cap on labour points difficulty for construction, but the experience gained rises with every level constructed.

Besides the fact that building a church infinitely is completely meaningless, I know a lot of players use it to farm event currency, but the vast majority can't even touch a major town's church. A limit to job difficulty would allow more inclusivity to our town members during events, stop them from being forced to leave town to find a smaller-levelled church or stop them from reaching their building limit, and quitting the game entirely.
A lot of mistakes have been made in the last few years but we are under new management now, and I can't blame builders for not knowing how damaging asking for stronger gear is to the entire community. It's high time we addressed this and stopped the power-creeping insanity.

Forget about secret updates and level cap increases, fix the game. Almost every game feature, every piece of content and every playstyle is bordering on unplayable and InnoGames have their heads in the sand, haphazardly updating Classic gear and making new quests and events for us to click click click and pretend like everything is fine.

Edit: apparently the guy I was replying to here removed their post and posted it again, I'm referring to the one below this now.

Last edited by a moderator:

ungava

Private
Paden Tolbert's set is weak. We almost need a full level 2 Cortez to build our church.
These increases are not enough because they would only solve the problems for a short time.
Make it atleast 10% better than Cortez otherwise it is meaningless because people wont change leveled cortez for it
If it stays weak, then when will be again a new builder set after this ? We cant build the big churches.

Amazoning

Reservist
Absolutely disgusting what you were able to produce! You have to be pretty much out of the game to come up with such sets!

You make sets for DEFENSE, which is incredibly OP thanks to "improvements", and Cortina sets, which can't even be compared to this garbage. The game immediately needs a strong attack set for HP players, as most servers don't have enough snipers to beat the defense!
-----------------------------------------------------------
@Al35ul CM
Let's look at the numbers:
https://prnt.sc/1kkpdWYesElx
https://prnt.sc/AKX-gxnh9-Pm
https://prnt.sc/kyiyHl4Eu6wI

Results in battles?
Yes, it is always fun to be slaughtered in the attack (sic!)

Do you think this is okay ?! As a player who takes care of battles (I look for for items, I handle battles, I lead them) I tell you that players don't like it and many are done with this game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
After the Christmas sale, everyone bought Cortina cheaply and who would want this waste now? Carl's attack set is an absolute waste (sector damage doesn't work) and Wilson's set isn't strong enough.

Charlie Bassett's clothing set (all wrong)
Charlie Siringo's set (add hiding everywhere instead of setting traps)
I would put the building set for free so everyone could get it and start playing a new world without looking for expensive sets.

IF you don´t change Charlie Siringo's set (hiding - setting traps) im done with this game, because i see that you have absolutely no clue what are you doing.

Thank you
MAKE FORTBATTLES GREAT AGAIN

Last edited: