• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event 2022 Discussion Thread

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
I see that they removed the potion out of 48k duel
isn't it a good idea to switch the premium chest for the glossy premium chest?
cause the normal premium has too much junk in it
better get a named item instead?

furthermore?
can it not be arranged that if you spin a 48k duel and you get a prize?
that prize will be removed out of the prize categorie until everything has been pulled?
just like the wheel on valentines day

whats your opinion bout that?

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team

furthermore?
that prize will be removed out of the prize categorie until everything has been pulled?

Thanks for the feedback. I will forward it to the team. About the 48k prize category "wheel" idea, personally, I will add an option to reset that "wheel" because there is out a possibility to get my desired rewards on the first try, so I don't need "spin the wheel" until nothing left.

Artem124

Sergeant

furthermore?

wym remove that chest in general.. who wants to save up and spend 48k for a glossy chest that has worthless items as well..
remove those 2 chests period

ayias

Sergeant
hi i saw that u can enter on test server does a new speed or test for fort battle will start?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I'm a bit surprised that nobody is complaining about the somewhat strange drop rates in the 9000 group. up to now I have taken part in a draw every day but have not yet been allowed to draw a shirt or pants. 3.1% probability for these objects seems a bit low to me, roughly calculated I need about 33 draws to get a single pair of pants with any degree of certainty. is it really what InnoGames wanted, that i make about 100 additional draws with the use of nuggets, so that i then have 3-4 pants/shirts to choose from. then I would also have about 8 rare easter chests, what an overwhelming joy. I'd better keep quiet about the 48,000 group..

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
All weapons are bad, tolbert's are ok, but they're almost the same as cortez which are cheap. Bassett's are terrible, imagine spending 800 nuggets or 48k eggs to get bassett's pistol :lol:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I was lucky to get Perry's knife for 9000 eggs :njub: 1x 800 nuggets Bassertt's revolver and for 9000 eggs Bassertt's revolver again :njub: