• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event 2022 Discussion Thread

Guiri

Corporal
Is the set bonus for Owen weapons correct? It looks pretty big in comparison to previous sets, especially the APs

+0.45 Strength
+0.65 Dexterity
+0.35 Mobility
+0.5 Charisma

asdf124

Private First Class
so will perrys be better then boats for adventures thats what im curious?
only went lvl 2 pants/coat caz they were cheap and i had extras

i know if i swap to perrys i lose like bit of attack but i gain defense..
With the gear you have, no perry's won't be better. Cause you have wright plane set.

asdf124

Private First Class
We are aware of this bug we are working on fixing it :) Thank you for reporting to us!
If you "fix" this, I don't think they should add the weapon set to this game, its not good for anything. Not adventures, not ff, not duels, nothing. Just useless unless someone just "collects" it for dust or for newer worlds your planning to add suddenly just to make it "worthwhile". So I propose you nerf the sp/ap of the set ,. And just add 10 attack/defense to it, and 4 times the ap on the rifle. From 3/3/3/3 to 12/12/12/12.

At least 20-40% more damage to the rifle as well. So 384 minimum, and up to 448.

Also remove any ff aspects other than hp just incase damagers have an odd way to think its a good ff weapon.*(Increasing hp). Replace dodge with hp just for the weapon set.

DeletedUser500

I'd just like to point out that the real feedback (other than "this set has the completely wrong skill") has began only after we could actually get our hands on the sets and contextualise the skill points - obviously too late to make any changes because it's live on production servers.

DeletedUser5241

You will get 12 attack 12 def at ^3 and boats gives you 15.05 attack only (without weapons).

Artem124

Sergeant
since no one can response to me in the other forum im going to post here..

why is perrys hat the only item not having + 1 attack/defense
it has .5 defense and a tie is better then that.
can you guys update to where its equal like the rest of the set + 1 attack/defense???

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
since no one can response to me in the other forum im going to post here..

why is perrys hat the only item not having + 1 attack/defense
it has .5 defense and a tie is better then that.
can you guys update to where its equal like the rest of the set + 1 attack/defense???
The Perry set is, already, quite strong in adventures thus the hat bonus was set as to maintain a decent balance of the set. Unfortunately, we will not be able to make any changes to any of the Easter sets at this point in time.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
These are the worst unique weapons in a long time. They don't even have an extra renegeration/speed bonus like all other weapons from past events.

Artem124

Sergeant
The Perry set is, already, quite strong in adventures thus the hat bonus was set as to maintain a decent balance of the set. Unfortunately, we will not be able to make any changes to any of the Easter sets at this point in time.
what balance .. what huge changes would it make if hat had the + 1 attack/defense..
if anything swap that bouns with the tie.. - make the tie have the .5 defense and give the hat +1 attack/defense..
do that and that makes it fair. .since that hat is useless when im using wrights combo.. not even worth upgrading.. .
make that change or make the hat equal to the rest of the set..

you can make changes whenever you want
yall make changes that dont even bother us ( like little errors in names or quests etc.. in the most useless stuff yall update

Fix the hat on perrys! yall can do it.. nothing stopping ya from it!!