• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event 2022 Discussion Thread

MatekxDDD

Reservist
I have a question. What was the Busset clothing set for? It has the same abilities as the Cortin, all lower except for Leadership. I propose to highlight it more. For example, give him more defense than cortin, and less absorption. Finally, do not give a worse set, but give a similar one that will stand out with something else.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
The carrot bug within the questline has now been given. Please note a new bug that is affecting the questline causing players to skip a part of the quest and thus miss out on the achievement. If you have completed the questline and did not receive the achievement, please send us a support ticket.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Why does the Perry Owens set have Vigor and Appearance? I don't understand. Is Perry Owens set for duels or for adventures? Maybe it's a mess, an error.
Skill Points such as vigor and appearane are not used in adventures. The set does have bonuses that help with adventures and skill points that can be used in dueling. Players are free to use the set as they see fit.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I don't understand either. In the last years you added dozens of useless sets and now you add one good for several PVP instances? There's gonna be a big fight over this set. I don't understand why you would choose to make some useless sets (like Charlie Bassett) and some good ones for several things.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I don't understand either. In the last years you added dozens of useless sets and now you add one good for several PVP instances? There's gonna be a big fight over this set. I don't understand why you would choose to make some useless sets (like Charlie Bassett) and some good ones for several things.
Simple , they announce new achievements on Dueling and Adventures , they release all new achievements and now they release sets that have to do with either Dueling or Adventures or both so players will engage more with the new achievements.

asdf124

Private First Class
so question to all the pro adventurous players
is perrys clothing better then boats ?
i have this combo kit i use.. https://prnt.sc/1S98sO9mZpKJ
im wana know if i should invest perrys for adventures if its better then boats or not!! thanks
Your weapon doesn't have any strength, and since strength makes, so you wouldn't benefit as much as other weapons.

Sidenote: there are 5 items in perry's that can be havings 5 more if upgraded. Also, going level 2 on some items when only level 1 is needed is a bit selfish.

Artem124

Sergeant
so will perrys be better then boats for adventures thats what im curious?
only went lvl 2 pants/coat caz they were cheap and i had extras

i know if i swap to perrys i lose like bit of attack but i gain defense..

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
so will perrys be better then boats for adventures thats what im curious?
only went lvl 2 pants/coat caz they were cheap and i had extras

i know if i swap to perrys i lose like bit of attack but i gain defense..

Of course Perry is way stronger , you only lose to 1.5-2 MAXIMUM 2.5 Attack but you gain 21,5 Defense, all these if Perry is upgraded to +1.

+1 Perry = 20.5 Attack and 21.55 Defense
+1 Boatswain = 22.2 Attack and 0 Defense

P.S It should only be upgraded to +1 because +2 gives same amount of Attack/Defense