• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event 2022 Discussion Thread

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Charlie Siringo's set is only useful for those with gringo weapons who play with sector bonus sets. So...for admins(+moderators, helpers etc.). They got plenty of gringo weapons for free last Christmas. And for those who abuse autoclick and multiaccounts on speed worls. So... not so nice.

ungava

Private
All sets have been changed in one way or another except for the construction one.

I think Paden Tolbert's set is a joke. It is just minimally better than Cortez.
If west calc is knows good... (and it turns out tomorrow)

Cortez clothing VS Toolbert clothing : 3909 - 3968

Toolbert clothing gives only +59 building points ??? It is nothing when there are churches with level 700.
Make it atleast 10% better than cortez, so it can compare with level 1 cortez.

Artem124

Sergeant
what ungava said.. its pretty much useless.. tons of people have lvl 1/2 cortez and now we have a new building set thats barly better .. update it so it beats cortez by 10%

ungava

Private
what ungava said.. its pretty much useless.. tons of people have lvl 1/2 cortez and now we have a new building set thats barly better .. update it so it beats cortez by 10%

We build our church with level 2 cortez + cocktail. This poor point raise dont help much.
The problem that Toolbert is only beats cortez by 3%.
(if the information is correct)

Django

Reservist
Good,
when entering the beta world, I noticed that the Perry Owens set remains the same as it was at the beginning. When you asked for opinions about the sets for this easter event and after almost the entire community had complained about the exchange of hiding for evasion, I still thought when you posted again on the forum that the event would finally come out in beta, that the change would be made, but now when i entered the game i saw that there was the bonus hide instead of evasion? Will they not change?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Good,
when entering the beta world, I noticed that the Perry Owens set remains the same as it was at the beginning. When you asked for opinions about the sets for this easter event and after almost the entire community had complained about the exchange of hiding for evasion, I still thought when you posted again on the forum that the event would finally come out in beta, that the change would be made, but now when i entered the game i saw that there was the bonus hide instead of evasion? Will they not change?
The new changes to the sets will be available with our next update. This is just due to the way they were set up internally. We apologize for the delay.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
in easter breakfast? are the carrots bugged?
no info on where to find them and after a lot of energy on differrent jobs? still nothing

ungava

Private
The bonuses shown in the official announcement are the ones that will stay.

Cortez clothing VS Toolbert clothing : 3909 -- 3968
Cortez weapon VS Toolbert weapon : 1235 -- 1275

So i get +99 building points if I change Cortez to Toolbert. It is only +6 level.
And when will be a builder set again after this ? We cant build the big churches with these sets for another year !