• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event 2021 Discussion

DeletedUser500

What is exactly the purpose of these sets? Besides clogging the inventories...
  • An adventures set with construction that you can't use to build churches but you can do some jobs while you queue for 4 hours,
  • a regen set when HP/energy buffs are ubiquitous (I wish regen sped up motivation recovery),
  • and a set specifically for Working as an Undertaker,

what's confusing about that? :njub:

At least the tactics duel set with LP is a decent concept.

Last edited by a moderator:

TakiZ0

Reservist
I think the 'purpose' is to make people spend RL money to try to get better stuff.
It doesn't work for me, I won't spend my RL money on useless pixels
But by delivering sets with such mixed bonuses, they clearly missed it :boone:
Comparing sets from Easter 2020 , and even Easter 2019, with what we have now, in 2021, sets looked better then. A fort set WAS good for forts. Not Forts and picking berries + 10% luck + 15% regeneration. Same with dueling sets -> good for duels.
I guess that`s how they think about improvements :)
I personally don`t ask for better and better sets, meaning more stats / level. But please make sets like you used to. We don`t want a stronger version of Captain`s or Cortina each year, but give us sets with more specific bonuses. You are mixing stones with apples right now, and it annoys people. :hmf:
The dueling set that comes with this event is the only one that`s OK bonus-wise ( except the labor points maybe ). But you failed with all the other 3 sets. That`s ONLY A 25% SUCCES RATE.

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
But by delivering sets with such mixed bonuses, they clearly missed it :boone:
Comparing sets from Easter 2020 , and even Easter 2019, with what we have now, in 2021, sets looked better then. A fort set WAS good for forts. Not Forts and picking berries + 10% luck + 15% regeneration. Same with dueling sets -> good for duels.
I guess that`s how they think about improvements :)
I personally don`t ask for better and better sets, meaning more stats / level. But please make sets like you used to. We don`t want a stronger version of Captain`s or Cortina each year, but give us sets with more specific bonuses. You are mixing stones with apples right now, and it annoys people. :hmf:
The dueling set that comes with this event is the only one that`s OK bonus-wise ( except the labor points maybe ). But you failed with all the other 3 sets. That`s ONLY A 25% SUCCES RATE.

Absolutely agree. The issue with these sets is that they are by far weaker than some sets released 3-4 years ago. And the combination of assigned skills and bonuses makes no sense at all.

Also, if you are worried about making too many OP sets and running out of the ideas for set bonuses, which you clearly do, why do you have to release 4 sets per tombola? Can´t it be less sets which at least make sense for one part of the game?

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Sadly there is a Very thin line between making even more power-crept sets and mixed (relatively) underpowered ones.

And the Designer isn't capable of walking on that line.

Most likely s/he will give OP sets with next DotD (and maybe Oktoberfest) anyhow..

robyxx404

Private First Class
Regarding the Easter Farmer hidden questline, it was quite simple to complete and the Easter sets from the shop were also easy to get with bonds.
I completed it first as shown in the image below and send a ticket to support and received the prize as stated in the official announcement.

So they get a plus for this.
Related to other things (sets, events) they still need to work some more to attract the players.

P.S. In the saloon chat is shown the official time in the country I live and in the report the server time.

1617188589362.png

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Regarding the Easter Farmer hidden questline, it was quite simple and the Easter sets from the shop were also easy to get with bonds.
I completed it first as shown in the image below and send a ticket to support and received the prize as stated in the official announcement.

So they get a plus for this.
Related to other things (sets, events) they still need to work some more to attract the players.

P.S. In the saloon chat is shown the official time in the country I live and in the report the server time.

View attachment 413
Congrats! :)

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
what about the droprates in the brimson box?
I did 11 duels with brimson and only got belts and shoes... what the heck?
the belts ands shoes make up 66% of dropchance... so every server will have a big shortage of jackets and pants after the event.

*Colonel*

Lance Corporal
what about the droprates in the brimson box?
I did 11 duels with brimson and only got belts and shoes... what the heck?
the belts ands shoes make up 66% of dropchance... so every server will have a big shortage of jackets and pants after the event.

As a person who got 5 Michael's jackets, I don't understand why you complain :D

Worst sets ever here.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
The sets will not be changed and will remain as they currently are.
LOL you are a joke , so I have to spend 800 nuggets or 48k eggs so I can get a weapon set that gives me 50 animal instinct, amazing.

Regarding the droprates , they are awful , whats the point having 50 brocius hats and 50 michael hats when you cant get shirt and pants? Challenging Brinson you will get either shoes or belts 90% of the time , so all servers will have a significant low storage of shirts and pants. Josephine droprates were good! Not like this , I dont really need 50 brocius hats or 20 belts or 20 shoes. This event is a joke , like all others. You are showing how you've lost the sense of imagination and also that the game only goes in a bad direction. Good Job.

robyxx404

Private First Class
Droprate at Brinson Duel Is Broke....I got only Michael/Brocius Shoes/Belts..

NO SIGN OF BEHAN. IT'S LIKE HE'S INEXISTENT!!!!!

Do something about that, listen to your players.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Droprate at Brinson Duel Is Broke....I got only Michael/Brocius Shoes/Belts..

NO SIGN OF BEHAN. IT'S LIKE HE'S INEXISTENT!!!!!

Do something about that, listen to your players.

Item droprates are listed on window, we can't control about what you get it from that duel.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Item droprates are listed on window, we can't control about what you get it from that duel.
That's a lame answer , what you COULD'VE done is change droprates like you did with Josephine set , no one wants over 20 belts or shoes , no one wants 50 brocius hats or ties , you put shirt and pants alongside boots and belts , balance the droprate % , having 11% on belts and boots whilst having shirt and pants on 3.1% is just stupid , theres already low storage in most servers on shirts and pants , who ever duels brinson has 90% chance to get either a useless belt or shoes or somewhat usefull belt and shoe ( Behan ). THE WORST PART is having to actually waste 48k eggs or even 800 NUGGETS which is almost 20 euro to get A WEAPON SET THAT GIVES 50 ANIMAL INSTINCT , ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!

Why dont you listen to the player base I dont understand , they are playing the game and they are the ones that know what is good for the game and what is not , you're just merely you of some inn0 "geniuses" who have no idea whats going on with the game but will follow them do whatever they say without even trying changing somewhat their mind. You guys should represent the players , passing a suggestion on its not the only solution.

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
That's a lame answer , what you COULD'VE done is change droprates like you did with Josephine set , no one wants over 20 belts or shoes , no one wants 50 brocius hats or ties , you put shirt and pants alongside boots and belts , balance the droprate % , having 11% on belts and boots whilst having shirt and pants on 3.1% is just stupid , theres already low storage in most servers on shirts and pants , who ever duels brinson has 90% chance to get either a useless belt or shoes or somewhat usefull belt and shoe ( Behan ). THE WORST PART is having to actually waste 48k eggs or even 800 NUGGETS which is almost 20 euro to get A WEAPON SET THAT GIVES 50 ANIMAL INSTINCT , ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!

Why dont you listen to the player base I dont understand , they are playing the game and they are the ones that know what is good for the game and what is not , you're just merely you of some inn0 "geniuses" who have no idea whats going on with the game but will follow them do whatever they say without even trying changing somewhat their mind. You guys should represent the players , passing a suggestion on its not the only solution.
Well, we provided feedback how bad these sets are as soon as they came to Beta. Just to get ignored as usual.