• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event 2021 Discussion

Deleted User - 114704

How do these "motivation" percentages work on the clothing sets?

DeletedUser500

Needs more events, we aren't distracted enough yet.

It's cool to see a brand new kind of bonus, assuming it works.

I think we are all sick of tombolas, but you tried something a little different than a pure gambling event. The clothes aren't that useful so there's no forced gambling, and I like the bunny suit.
Hidden secret quest actually sounds interesting too. You found a way to make quests enjoyable, by making it a PvP affair. I hope you tested it.

TheMegaira

Private First Class
Please note that Michael O'Rourke, Bill Brocius and Johnny Behan horse and saddle are not obtainable currently
why? what sense does it make

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
Seems like 2021 is a repeat of "successful" 2020 model.. bunch of useless sets in the first few events just to release some OP gear at the end of the year.. No wonder that we have sales of outdated collectionare items every month since these new sets won´t sell for sure. Not that I am in favor of OP gear but there were some sets which we urgently needed like the set to counter Cortina.

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
Also, why don´t you make a separate bonus for cloths and weapons? Might make the sets at least somewhat more attractive. And try to be more creative with set bonuses. 3 out of 4 sets have highly similar bonuses which are useful only for jobs and again another set for melee duelers, already 3rd this year..

Last edited:

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
If you need ideas, it has been ages since you released a proper mount set for FF damage (most of the players still use Murrieta), HP/resistance set for attacks and quite some time since you released sets for money, trading and adventures. Some mixed set of job/dueling skills like Marshal (construction/tactics) might work nicely also for trading and money sets.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Instead of having Toughness, Reflex , Construction and Trading on Johnny Ringo set , maybe remove them and make it a hybrid FF set? Or for attack or deffence , it can be a FF set if you get rid of those skills mentioned above and add dodging and aiming or just doding or just aiming , depending on where you will take it ( if you going to make it hybrid put Aming , Dodging , remove Trading , Construction, Reflex and Toughness ) if you going to make it for attack or deffence remove again all the useless skills mentioned above and put accordingly to what deffence or attack needs and instead of work % give attack and resistance or deffence and damage or all together as it can be a hybrid FF set for tanks! You already have a set coming with all these sets that has Construction and I dont really see the point mixing Construction , Trading , Reflex and Toughness with Setting Traps , Hiding , Leadership and Health Points when you can clearly make a solid hybrid FF set for tanks that can somehow counter cortina?!

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Please note that Michael O'Rourke, Bill Brocius and Johnny Behan horse and saddle are not obtainable currently
why? what sense does it make

These set normally doesn't have a horse set, but possible we add them in separate event in the future.

If you need ideas, it has been ages since you released a proper mount set for FF damage (most of the players still use Murrieta), HP/resistance set for attacks and quite some time since you released sets for money, trading and adventures. Some mixed set of job/dueling skills like Marshal (construction/tactics) might work nicely also for trading and money sets.

We are welcome any ideas, you can share with us and will be forwarded.

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
InnoGames really are choking us to death with their unbridled greed
Now they have 3 events running at the same time which is bullcrap
That is just taking liberties and unless the community rebels it's going to get worse
I'm ready to throw in the towel and I'm sure there are a lot of players that also feel the same way
Maybe everyone should go into Vacation Mode for the duration of the Event to send them a much needed message to back off with so many events
I noticed they even increased the cooldown reset from 8 Nuggets to 12 Nuggets

Each can be duelled once every eight hours, but you have the option to reduce the cooldown timers by using 12 Nuggets or 720 Easter eggs.

Last edited:

SisterAbigail

Reservist
The weapon set of Michael O'Rourke seems strange - https://prnt.sc/10scbvl Is it supposed to give that small amount of points?

Overall the sets seem useless. We could have a discussion about the point that Miss Florida pointed out that maybe players knew better what they actually need, however it seems clear that the "developers" if there are any at this point give no crap about us. Last FF damage mount set was introduced in 2018 ffs.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
The weapon set of Michael O'Rourke seems strange - https://prnt.sc/10scbvl Is it supposed to give that small amount of points?

Overall the sets seem useless. We could have a discussion about the point that Miss Florida pointed out that maybe players knew better what they actually need, however it seems clear that the "developers" if there are any at this point give no crap about us. Last FF damage mount set was introduced in 2018 ffs.
I have passed this on along with all other feedback this mornng :). If there should be any changes, we will announce it :).

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
Instead of having Toughness, Reflex , Construction and Trading on Johnny Ringo set , maybe remove them and make it a hybrid FF set? Or for attack or deffence , it can be a FF set if you get rid of those skills mentioned above and add dodging and aiming or just doding or just aiming , depending on where you will take it ( if you going to make it hybrid put Aming , Dodging , remove Trading , Construction, Reflex and Toughness ) if you going to make it for attack or deffence remove again all the useless skills mentioned above and put accordingly to what deffence or attack needs and instead of work % give attack and resistance or deffence and damage or all together as it can be a hybrid FF set for tanks! You already have a set coming with all these sets that has Construction and I dont really see the point mixing Construction , Trading , Reflex and Toughness with Setting Traps , Hiding , Leadership and Health Points when you can clearly make a solid hybrid FF set for tanks that can somehow counter cortina?!

That´s an excellent suggestion. Instead of rinse and repeat event sets for jobs, why don´t you adjust the bonuses and make an event set for FFs? Since these sets can´t be upgraded, it wouldn´t be much of an issue but it would give players something to look forward to in this event.

As an example, you can check Courtier and Lady-in-waiting sets, event FF sets from Octoberfest 2019.