• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event 2021 Discussion

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
One suggestion: The 'efficient Easter egg container' can be used again after 24 hours. So it is still in the original mode having 24 / 12 hours waiting time, whereas for the other events, it was changed in recent years to 23 / 11.5 hours. The latter is way more user-friendly in my opinion, so a change here would be great! Maybe in this context, an alignment would also be possible for the energy and motivation bag - everything else should already be updated to the 23 / 11.5 rhythm by now. :up:
Good feedback, I will try my best to make it happen :)

Monrey

Reservist
My 2 cents (maybe someone from InnoGames will read this - fingers crossed):

1) The level requirement for that mission (110 - allegedly) is a clear clue that people who designed it do not play the game (or they play it but have a poor understanding of the game). The argument that it requires high level jobs is just bonkers. In a old or old-ish world you can access all the jobs in the game at around 80th level if you have good equipment and use work instructions (some give up to +250 labor points). You can also reskill...

2) Who puts those ridiculous stats on unique event weapon (i.e., winner weapon set)? Since: a) you put some time do design them b) there is only one per world and c) people have to spend a fair amount of nuggets on them (at least on active worlds) ....why you do not make them more powerful? because they are average or even worse than normal weapon sets. This thing started to happen around 3 years ago...you started making this weapons trash (for what you have to pay).

Let me give you an example: The weapon set from last year's Independence Day event is mainly a fort battle set (stats here), but its not that great. It is like 5% better than upgraded Zapata's weapons and way worse than Cortina's. I have all of them and I have tested them, this is not a theoretical point of view. The only use for these event weapons is collecting products (+96% drop chance) - ridiculous. And I bet that this is the case for all the weapons since 2018 onwards - maybe with small exceptions.

If you make event winner sets better you might make more money because people will be more inclined to compete for them. It will not affect the servers too much even if you make them overpowered since there's only one set per world. With a few clicks - modifying stats, you can easily make more of that cash that you crave.
Speaking about cash...why do not you make more nuggets only fort battle sets for tanks? Especially clothes/weapons sets, since we have a pretty potent mount+product set already? Don't event think about J. Fry weapons, those are trash. Easy money I would say.

Last edited:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
My 2 cents (maybe someone from InnoGames will read this - fingers crossed):

1) The level requirement for that mission (110 - allegedly) is a clear clue that people who design it do not play the game (or they play it but have a poor understanding of the game). The argument that it requires high level jobs is just bonkers. In a old or old-ish world you can access all the jobs in the game at around 80th level if you have good equipment and use work instructions (some give up to +250 labor points). You can also reskill...
It is indeed 110. You do indeed make some good points - I will pass this on :)
2) Who puts those ridiculous stats on unique event weapon (i.e., winner weapon set)? Since: a) you put some time do design them b) there is only one per world and c) people have to spend a fair amount of nuggets on them (at least on active worlds) ....why you do not make them more powerful? because they are average or even worse than normal weapon sets. This thing started to happen around 3 years ago...you started making this weapons trash (for what you have to pay).
Not all premium weapons are created with the aim of excelling in every areas of the game. Certain weapons may be strong in certain areas but lacking in others

Speaking about cash...why do not you make more nuggets only fort battle sets for tanks? Especially clothes/weapons sets, since we have a pretty potent mount+product set already? Don't event think about J. Fry weapons, those are trash. Easy money I would say.
This has been passed on already. As soon as there is any development, we will be sure to announce it :).

Monrey

Reservist
Jesus... you should be the spokesperson of some political party...they way you responded to the second point is just speechless.
I did not said that they should excel in every area. I said pretty clear that the set does not perform so well at fort battles for a premium set, even if most attributes and skills it has are those needed in fort battles.- i.e. we have a set geared towards FF but is expensive and bad. And this could also be said about this year's Easter winner weapons.

OneTouch

Private First Class
Delusional people who cant see that how awful battles became... Still asks for more overpowered premium gears, lmao. Cant wait to see Union Officer v2 and Cortina v2, keep it up.

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
New bonus for Ringo´s set:

• +0.09 Strength (per Level)
  • +0.09 Mobility (per Level)
  • +0.09 Dexterity (per Level)
  • +0.09 Charisma (per Level)
    • +0.8 Hiding (per Level)
    • +0.8 Setting traps (per Level)
    • +0.7 Toughness (per Level)
    • +0.8 Reflex (per Level)
    • +0.5 Leadership (per Level)
    • +0.9 Health points (per Level)
    • +0.6 Construction (per Level)
    • +0.5 Trading (per Level)
  • +40% Improved product drop chance
  • +6 Multiplayer Attack (Fort battle bonus)
  • +2 Multiplayer defense (Fort battle bonus)

Thanks for adding the attack and defense bonus. Now could you also please sort the skills and remove everything besides FF skills? Consider adding some dodging and aiming instead of toughness, reflex, construction and trading and slightly boost the bonus from FF skills (hiding, leadership, setting traps, health points in case you are not sure which ones).

TakiZ0

Reservist
I asked in the St. Patrick Discussion thread, but I will ask again.
Can you just stop mixing bonuses that make no sense ?
You tried a mix with Josephine set, and you changed it eventually, after some pressure applied by the players.
Did you learn nothing ?
Is this how it will be from now on ? People complaining on and on about the sets you deliver, how trash they are, and that no one wants them ?
Can you do the right thing and give us good sets ? Or do we have to wait for the nugget only sets ?

Thanks for passing this on. I see you passed on alot of things, but little changed. :hmf:

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

1) The level requirement for that mission (110 - allegedly) is a clear clue that people who designed it do not play the game (or they play it but have a poor understanding of the game). The argument that it requires high level jobs is just bonkers. In a old or old-ish world you can access all the jobs in the game at around 80th level if you have good equipment and use work instructions (some give up to +250 labor points). You can also reskill...
I agree with everything you said here

Let me give you an example: The weapon set from last year's Independence Day event is mainly a fort battle set (stats here), but its not that great. It is like 5% better than upgraded Zapata's weapons and way worse than Cortina's. I have all of them and I have tested them, this is not a theoretical point of view. The only use for these event weapons is collecting products (+96% drop chance) - ridiculous. And I bet that this is the case for all the weapons since 2018 onwards - maybe with small exceptions.

If you make event winner sets better you might make more money because people will be more inclined to compete for them. It will not affect the servers too much even if you make them overpowered since there's only one set per world. With a few clicks - modifying stats, you can easily make more of that cash that you crave.
I strongly disagree with everything you said here. Allow me to properly answer it like an opposition politician instead of deflecting from real issues because there's zero transparency at the top of InnoGames governance.
You're advocating for continuing in the same direction that completely destroyed this game.
I don't like to credit this management at all, because they are not doing anything to solve any problems of their own creation that make the game unenjoyable, but I will praise the fact that winners weapons aren't still part of that problem (ever try to play adventures, forts or duel someone with a winners weapon in the years after they were introduced? It was not fair), and that nugget only sets have a new precedent of not being upgradable.

The fact that they won't sell Union set again is good, but it already exists in the game and needs balancing. Leaving it unbalanced forces sets like Cortez (which still needs an attacking tank counterpart). Ideally all 3 (or 4 if we split union into attack and defence sets) sets would exist and would be retrospectively balanced.

The most important part of this game, the single most important piece of content that we all share, are each-other. If you want to know what happens when there aren't enough players left, look at just about every single world right now. Completely dead game being kept alive by a few hardcore fans in the hopes that something changes and we get the game we love back, or waiting for migrations to a world that's playable.
1% of the players can currently enjoy the most premium of the upgraded premium sets - the rest just resent the fact that they exist and prevent them from having fun because they have a greater affect on PvP than any other aspect of the game - so powerful and central to character development they have become.

InnoGames took the devastating Loot-Box model and turned it into the primary way to improve your character. They also value their nugget-purchased pixels as if it was printer ink made from diamonds. They created a pay-wall to competitiveness.

Duelling was my favourite part of the game, now it's absolutely pointless unless you are personally bankrolling the entire server. And they keep adding tactics sets.
Forts are what most people cared about, and we don't even see full large battles anymore unless bribed as part of the un-completable digital chores we are assigned at an ever-increasing rate. I would speculate that at least half of the community managers have never participated in a fort battle before.
Those who have the power to change this game for the better do not have the knowledge to do so, and are simple "yes" men for the most part.

And then there's a few players like yourself who would encourage this direction through complicity. Whether it's through ignorance of the effect it has on everyone's gameplay or pure selfishness that you're doing better than everyone else so it's not your problem, I'm saddened most of all by that.

The irony of a nugget muncher simultaneously moaning about power creep being too low for them and too high for everyone else is not lost on me, however, thank you for that laugh.

Can you just stop mixing bonuses that make no sense ?
Hear, Hear!
A deep and institutional lack of understanding for what this game could be isn't really an excuse for pointless sets with incorrectly assigned skills. It feels like we're going on 4 years now that I have been pointing out irrelevant skills on new sets, and they never get changed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser500

Even if you cut out the Union and Cortina (and Captain), game still doesn't become "Balanced"

Still will favor the no-brain cheesy Charisma-Leadership spam.

But who cares right?
Leaderships have always been this way, but it was twice balanced.

But there's no upper-limit to the damage power creep and the resistance formula can't handle it as the sets get stronger and stronger.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Twice 0 is still 0 but mkay :roll:

Well not always I guess but long enough since the Critical hits came to play?

DeletedUser500

Well not always I guess but long enough since the Critical hits came to play?
Crits were always there too, and ghosting was the counter. Now a regular hit is greater than an old-school crit and I find myself in the impossible position where being a bloody church builder is more fun than a fort fighting advent.

Which also has the consequence of having no reason to spend money. Because even when buying PvE sets, it's entirely to get more stuff to use in PvP - which I now see as completely defunct.
Migrations would help my specific case, as I'm fortunate to have playable characters on dead worlds, but the borders are locked up tighter than the Korean DMZ. And there's no explanation as to why.

robyxx404

Private First Class
I dueled 8 times at 9k eggs and look what I got + 1 energy box and 1 Rare box.

1617038754393.png

Are you kidding me?

WTF is wrong with the drop chances?

This is a bad event and the game became a gambling game and a scam. Feels like a bad dream!

I BET IF I PLAY WITH 150 NUGGETS MY "LUCK" CHANGES.

EDIT: ON 9th duel look what I got:
1617085070777.png

INN0 GAMES, You are a complete joke.

Attachments

• 1617085064183.png
    1617085064183.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
like I mentioned previous events
those % they give? doesn't mean anything
Its highly unlikely to get what you got, if the rates were actually as they show
I've seen it multiple events, some only get shoes and belts..... others only coats and pants.
what InnoGames is telling you about the % is a lot of crap, and just not true

also...they should implement the same thing as the valentines wheel.
got an item from a box? then it gets taken out
so the only way you can get doubles? is by emptying the whole categorie. then it will get refilled again
that would be the only fair way to implement drop chances.
the more active.... the more prizes
like it is for years now??? is just total nonsense

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
% drop rates are the averages of ALL players' drops and doesn't reflect "per person"

Obviously the so called "random" system has certain amount of scam as shown many times: It designed in the way to make you gamble more and more until you get what you want, which, takes A LOT of tries.

Last edited: