• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event 2021 Discussion

robyxx404

Private First Class
""""
1. michaels and and bill brocius are complete and total garbage sets - 100% useless and dumb sets - good job inn0
2.johnny behans set ? are u really serious ? again a DUEL SET ?? it is the forth!!!!! duel set this year ... and except the weapons its really bad too.. nothing else expected from inn0...
3. a premium chest in the last category? that has always been garbage and players always told u they don't want to have them in there ... and no your REWORK does NOT make it a good chest..still garbage ..

one set bonus is 45% motivation.. interesting whatever this should be.. but i guess it will be useless and trashy ...

in the announcement u wrote +0.7 Building (per level).. and yeah i know u copy and paste the bonuses ... but now we see that a person makes those sets who has ZERO idea bout how the game works .. its construction and NOT building ... dumb mistake...

so overall its trashy like everything we got so far this year ..

adding 3 sale sets in the shop based on player feedback .. wow are we able to buy them at least with bonds ? nah it wouldn't surprise me if we are only able to buy them with nuggets ...""""

Greetings TadschMahal

P.S Banning a player cause he used metaphors in the forum ? Think about that Al35... only cause u don't understand methaphor u ban ppl from the forum ? sad thing ... im only speaking the truth ...

ah and btw ... writing bumholes is ok ? thats interesting ... for me that is inappropriate ... METAPHORS ARENT INAPPROPRIATE ONLY CAUSE U ARENT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THEM.. think about that

and no... roby only posts the text for me .. its not my multi account or something else - but check it if u want.. ull see that hes only the intermediary

Last edited:

Nothing

Reservist
So FF attack must wait to next lottery( most likely oktoberfest, not independence day), to get items which can balance FF.
-Oktoberfest 2020 - Captain's set - On new worlds attack won 90% FF, because defenders didn't had good set which can counter Captain's set.
-Day of the Dead and Holiday Sale 2020 - J. Cortina set, Murrieta's set and A. Mosey's set - Defenders got J. Cortina set he is strong for tanks. Murrieta's and A. Mosey's set gave a bonus to deal dmg for defenders.

Fort fight looks like that defenders stay on towers and fortifications and shot to attacker. If defenders don't make mistake(they won't catch sector N5/N6/N2 and atackers break through the north wall and fast take flag) defenders win FF. Because only R. Livingston's set is good on attack for tanks.

I understand not everyone goes to fort fight and TWT want gave sets for all. But I know cases people who stopped playing, beacause TWT adds too many sets for nothing or adds sets for one thing where at the next event there is the same set or very similar only better, e.g Warren's clothing set and Boatswain's clothing set both sets are for advetures, but now if I playing adventures I and other players use Boatswain's clothing.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I have passed on your feedback regarding the possible change of some of the sets. If any changes will be made, they will be available via the official announcement :).

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
One change will already be made - the Ringo weapons and horse set will receive an additionational bonus (e.g. Exp, money, product drop).

Deleted User - 114704

What about the damage of the winning weapon set Tombstone? It's really really bad, just like the event sets in general.
I'm also still waiting for an explanation on how the new bonus "motivation" works.

OneTouch

Private First Class
Three events running in same time, can it be even worse than this? Making dozens of events in a year doesnt make you a successful game manager, just saying.

And seeing new duel set every month doesnt make players happy, just another fact.. If i wont even use my new duel set for 2 months, why im collecting it? See makes zero sense. If you are out of ideas, basically dont even start another event.

Also i dont understand players who think every new set has to be strong. So simple, if they are weak then dont collect. For last 2 years new sets getting huge buffs during beta phaze of events. Whats the point even. If its weak, weak for everyone. If its garbage, garbage for everyone. Because of one guy why hundreds of players have to bust their asses to get new stuff?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
why why was the Easter event taken out again today is March 22nd, 2021 or I have the wrong calendar :blink::oh::annoyed:

The Event was unfortunately delayed until tomorrow due to technical reasons. Please see our official announcement for the full information.

TheMegaira

Private First Class
Probably the same way like regeneration bonus works if you wear the gear. Kinda meaningless since the work motivation resets daily.
In my opinion, it cannot work like regeneration. that's why I'm so curious how this is supposed to work :D
i suspect it is a mistake ....

DeletedUser500

I assume that "+20% Work motivation" is either a bad translation of what the bonus is, or it works by adding 20% motivation, like the world bonus does, so you'll have 120% motivation in that gear. I am also not sure if the latter would work in practice, with changing gear and buffs.

vlads

Reservist
RATING
1) THE BEST: 3 new collectable sets

2) VERY GOOD: first player who completes the questline, Tombstone weapen legend set, Johny Ringo set

3) GOOD: Johnny Behan set

4) NOT BAD: Avatar part purchase, Michael o Rourke set, Bill Brocius set

5) BAD: missing Farmers crate [item=50123000] :D

CURIOSITY: new guestline ,,Ringo is in town" and ,,Easter Showdown Collection Set Quests "

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
One change will already be made - the Ringo weapons and horse set will receive an additionational bonus (e.g. Exp, money, product drop).
noo please just give some attack or deffence on it and make it for FF , the skills you have on Ringo is totally useless stop mixing Construction with everything.