• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter event 2020 discussion

Deleted User - 115745

At least you're getting belts all i get is trash Rare Easter Chest and junky old set pieces.
rare easter chest, are the best item you can get so far this tombola, so dont complain, coz older sets are better then new one

DeletedUser4338

global winner gun and weapons have very low dmg, please fix

Harsha.1

Private First Class
global winner gun and weapons have very low dmg, please fix

No offense, but shouldn't you be more concerned with fixing the "weak" bonuses on station manager, a set majority of the players will get rather than some set only one nuggeter per world will get?

DeletedUser4338

I know all the sets have messed up bonuses, but global winner rifle and duel weapons suffered the biggest lost compared to last years weapons...

DeletedUser4338

thats nuggeter selfishness for ya
Yes there are already enough players complaining about that and I gave this post a "Like". But nobody complaining about those weapons... so now I am selfish.
Nice man. Using your logic you are selfish as well because you didnt mention global winner weapons lol.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Using your logic you are selfish as well because you didnt mention global winner weapons
Yes I'm selfish because I don't want gamble simulator, imbalanced, P2W game. :roll:
OP Nugget sets combined with gamble simulator tombolas is why this game sucks so much.

Why do you even need more damage in them anyway. That set seem to be designed as an OP Speed set, nothing else.
Apart from OP Xp, Money, Luck and Drop bonuses that is, which seems to be more than enough.

Harsha.1

Private First Class
But nobody complaining about those weapons...so now I am selfish.

Nice man. Using your logic you are selfish as well because you didnt mention global winner weapons lol.

No one is complaining because it's not important. There are priorities we want the developers to focus on that will make the game better, and in my view, every moment spent designing the nugget weapon set is time wasted as they help only the 0.01% of players and are a constant reminder of how nugget power matters more than anything else in the game. It's a scary thought to me that some people would rather such sets be made OP, to allow a handful of really rich people to dominate whatever part of the game they're playing.

DeletedUser4338

No one is complaining because it's not important. There are priorities we want the developers to focus on that will make the game better, and in my view, every moment spent designing the nugget weapon set is time wasted as they help only the 0.01% of players and are a constant reminder of how nugget power matters more than anything else in the game. It's a scary thought to me that some people would rather such sets be made OP, to allow a handful of really rich people to dominate whatever part of the game they're playing.
Look from everyone's points of view. Thanks.
Its not worth arguing with you when you only look from your point and ignore mine or InnoGames's.

DeletedUser500

I always hated the winner set, and I always wished it was just a unique resigned version of the best prize per event, instead of an abomination against other fort fighters, duellers and adventures (But upgrades happened meaning it would have to be a lvl 5 by default, meh). Glad to see it nerfed, would like to see it replaced with something like an old style avatar instead though if we really have to keep the gambling simulator.

Kudos for trying to manage the power creep at last. Now pls new world migrations so I have somewhere decent to play with my character.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harsha.1

Private First Class
Look from everyone's points of view. Thanks.
Its not worth arguing with you when you only look from your point and ignore mine or InnoGames's.

You're free to express your point of view, but the rest of us are similarly at liberty to point out just how irresponsible and myopic it is. Thankfully, we're in the majority.

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Imho its good the new sets arent that strong. If we would get only stronger and stronger sets without actual balance of battle formula it would be even bigger disaster in not that far far future. Same goes for duels with kinda random outdated formula. Where RNG has kinda huge impact anyway.

Also yea, let us out of dead servers already please i think most of us waited literally years for it already to have chance to enjoy game more again and have feel like back in 2014 atleast with their bored characters.

DeletedUser4338

I always hated the winner set, and I always wished it was just a unique resigned version of the best prize per event, instead of an abomination against other fort fighters, duellers and adventures (But upgrades happened meaning it would have to be a lvl 5 by default, meh). Glad to see it nerfed, would like to see it replaced with something like an old style avatar instead though if we really have to keep the gambling simulator.

Kudos for trying to manage the power creep at last. Now pls new world migrations so I have somewhere decent to play with my character.
I don't know how you can think Global winner weapons are OP, when there are things like Lucille lasso, Deputy stuff, Union officer etc. which were pretty easy to get and are stronger in FF and Adventures. And also these Legendary wild west weapons are not meant for duels.. so Idk what you mean by "bomination against other fort fighters, duellers and adventures"