• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Easter egg hunt (Quest 2018)

DeletedUser3756

As it seems when you finish the mission and you have the character of a woman you do not get a reward, another bug more.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
If you have an issue with the final reward, contact the support on your local servers.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Howdy Cowgirls and Cowboys,

With yesterdays maintenance, measures were taken to reduce the energy costs for the game servers and thus the running operating costs for The-West in the long run. As part of this, the compute-intensive day mode that we've been using before was replaced with an energy-efficient, permanent night mode.

What mean that night mode? Any clue? Meaning game will be less stable or what?

In particular, this night mode affects the game map and the city overview. At the same time we want to satisfy our large number of nocturnal players. We hope you like it.

Enjoy exploring The-West at night!

Yours,
The-West team

When this will be activated?

oLgr0to.png

Last edited:
I am not impressed. With all the glitches in the easter quest that have not been fixed, why give us an April Fools prank with nighttime on the .net servers? I'd rather the developers finish the work [correctly] and fix problems before playing around with silly unnecessary pranks. Especially since the night mode makes it very hard to see and play the game.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
I'm really like night mode, my eyes giving chilling lot now. I hope it will stay us forever, at settings maybe will be selected.