• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter 2018 discussion

DeletedUser3671

The current "damage" bonus doesn't work, either in duels or in fort battles.
Since there is no such thing as a duel damage bonus (at least yet), for now it is set as a fb bonus on the wiki.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
I'm didn't broke anything, I'm promise:

tdg2fsl.jpg

DeletedUser4218

can somebody explain to us why two dueler`s sets have a bonus for a fort battle? It is useful like an ashtray on the motorbike. You will not use that sets for the fort battle or for an adventures . And in duel that bonus is useless . Why you create the things which has no sense?

mica

Private
Easter Event
Welcome back to the annual Easter Showdown! From March 28th until April 18th (????) you will be able to challenge, duel and defeat the well-known 4 bandits in order to win some brand new prizes!

Happy Easter!

Visit our forum for more information!

asdf124

Private First Class
can somebody explain to us why two dueler`s sets have a bonus for a fort battle? It is useful like an ashtray on the motorbike. You will not use that sets for the fort battle or for an adventures . And in duel that bonus is useless . Why you create the things which has no sense?
I would use it for ff/adventures(the weapon set personally) However, the damage bonus is only ff bonus, not adventure bonus!

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Gaucho set bonus when will be fixed? Atm after 3 set pieces want give 0.3 swimming what making syntax error. Maybe need change that set bonus per level?

At other markets it already fixed. We missing one update, rare moment when other markets have got never version than beta worlds.

Last edited: