1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Dueling

Discussion in 'Version 1.X' started by anthraxx, May 7, 2009.

Share This Page

1. medes

medes Guest

Total health points
    - 185 HP
    Total health points
    - 415 HP
    medes wins the duel, gains 351 experience points and steals $48 from Mert.
    Switch to flash view

No hit
    Total health points
    - 574 HP
    medes wins the duel and gains 343 experience points. Sradda did not carry any cash and medes walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
    - 104 HP
    Total health points
    - 571 HP
    medes wins the duel, gains 308 experience points and steals $17 from Jakall.
    Switch to flash view

Total health points
    - 128 HP
    Total health points
    - 588 HP
    medes wins the duel, gains 158 experience points and steals $59 from Aleks47.
    Switch to flash view

Total health points
    - 47 HP
    Total health points
    - 636 HP
    medes wins the duel, gains 294 experience points and steals $579 from casonovaydin.

2. simon163

simon163 Guest

[report=266020883fb26bfb4]Duel: simon163 vs. Not[/report]

Just type this in your the west window:

Code:
    javascript:parent.Reports.show(2660208, '83fb26bfb4');

:)

3. if you want be a dueler just puts two skills, reflex and toughness and you will win all.

4. Daddl

Daddl Guest

I'm testing a skill, so everyone without more than 120 Appearance can feel free to attack me.

If you have more, enjoy a great victory.

5. Elmyr

Elmyr Guest

You'll win none but do it relatively painlessly, but resistance was nerfed a while back, so it's not even completely painless anymore. Your opponent doing double digit damage isn't going to give you a win if you don't hit them at all.

6. Sp1tfire

Sp1tfire Guest

That statement was funny, i'd like to see any of those pumped up reflex/toughness duelers winning against me :rolleyes:

7. Creature

Creature Corporal

after level ~70 is not good but in low levels it is

8. sokka3u

sokka3u Guest

My first offensive duel till now. It seems I haven't forgot how to put my skills :D

Total health points
    - 39 HP
    Total health points
    - 1040 HP
    barfoo passes out. sokka3u wins the duel, gains 169 experience points and steals $17 from barfoo.

And another KO

No hit
    Total health points
    - 910 HP
    avgurus passes out. sokka3u wins the duel, gains 284 experience points and steals $3 from avgurus.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2010
  9. Black Ajah

Black Ajah Guest

Impressive! You KO'd a builder.

10. blaster3000

blaster3000 Guest

lol, it would be more impressive when it wasn't a builder :p

11. duels make no sense, you got a high tatics, aim and dodge but the enemys aways hit your head without aim and appereance because they are pure reflex/tough

my qustion is: why high reflex and toughs decrease heavly your damage and high tatics/app and dodge decrease lower/or do nothing against the enemys aim..

the duels must be explainded beacause... make no sense..

sry for english i tried writ fast.

12. sokka3u

sokka3u Guest

This is with my construction gear on while I was peacefully building in my town

Total health points
    - 1716 HP
    Total health points
    - 223 HP
    The Constitution wins the duel, gains 15 experience points and steals $38 from sokka3u.

And this is the one when I got pissed he got almost half of my HP down

Total health points
    - 670 HP
    Total health points
    - 889 HP
    The Constitution passes out. sokka3u wins the duel, gains 670 experience points and steals $721 from The Constitution.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2011
  13. The Constitution

The Constitution Reservist

Nice Job, friend. To bad those duels are at least 6 months old.

Look at our dueling levels today...

No player is unbeatable. Everyone has their day to be victorious. I have won and lost to the best in this game. They know who they are. No need to name them.

Cheers

14. kernelru

kernelru Sergeant

WTF sokka3u.What the post.
    What of you proud?You beat constitution?Anyone can beat just reskill 25nuggets and do your job.Here is no any unbeatable persons just some live with duels some no.

So really no respect for old duels you show now.

15. Ara

Ara Guest

This post is 2 months old :rolleyes:

16. kernelru

kernelru Sergeant

AHH LOL didnt see.So constitution falt :)

17. Option for dueling townmembers and alliance...

They should make an option like a toggle button that takes townmembers and/or alliance members off the player dueling so that they dont even show up so we dont duel the wrong people.:whistle:

18. Jakkals

Jakkals Guest

Dueling cant be tested on Beta

My duel skills is specced to the max. Yet I still keep on losing to lower levels , worst weapons. Current build: 250 Shooting
    90 Dodging
    90 Reflex
    74 Aiming
    39 Appearance* (perhaps the problem)
    19 HP

I dueled John Dunbar now twice. First by him counter by me. He is a level 60 wearing belle's starr derringer . Im a level 76 wearing a golden colt. Thats a 78 SP + 16 AP diff from the start. Discounting that I have probably more sp's and ap's from quests. Now can you explain zero hits in both fights. Perhaps if he is 300 dodging. But still. The impression that I get is that player's bought a lot of sp's and ap's. Just take a look at highest rankings in particular skills and I'm not talking about zet etc. thats why i think your tests is futile as you never can predict all the fights. Build upon build fail. If he is in fact 300 dodging will that mean that a player is unbeatable with that build. That seems wrong in so many ways.

19. GLADSTONE

GLADSTONE Guest

May you should post here... :)

20. Duelling System?

Are there any changes in the duelling system now, or is it the same as the non BETA worlds?