1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Dueling

Discussion in 'Version 1.X' started by anthraxx, May 7, 2009.

Share This Page

1. anthraxx

anthraxx Guest

introduced on request, have fun :cool:

2. jimbop

jimbop Guest

eehm what has been introduced? Duelling was already possible before you posted this so im a little confused Oo.

greets

3. anthraxx

anthraxx Guest

some players requested a sticky thread for duelling purpose... guess to talk about that topic :P

4. jimbop

jimbop Guest

ah ok
    i thought there was something ingame introduced :)

5. Burger King

Burger King Guest

u can see this thread in every forum and in every world this for showing your good duels and bad losses(no one shows them).

6. real good duels are not to the question right now
    you win from one player and loses from the same one.
    losses wont be posted easily, the wins will come, but wait a time

7. nakshtra

nakshtra Guest

i wud have posted my losses as well..but its a long procedure..frst print page ..then copy it to an image hosting website...duh...
    if i cud have just browsed from my system like pics..i wud have surely done..lol..:cool:

8. Burger King

Burger King Guest

whats the link to duel converter ?

9. nakshtra

nakshtra Guest

10. MadAlice

MadAlice Guest

my first 4 duels went well. I found a rusty shotgun (5-19) and I started my dueling career. I have fancy hat, clints poncho, and those shoes that give you +5 shooting, and a yellow bow. My build is pure dex pure setting traps at this point.

No hit
    Total health points
    - 145 HP
    MadAlice wins the duel, gains 75 experience points and steals $17 from Tracey.

Total health points
    - 24 HP
    Total health points
    - 55 HP
    MadAlice wins the duel, gains 61 experience points and steals $14 from Moose.

Total health points
    - 52 HP
    Total health points
    - 105 HP
    MadAlice wins the duel, gains 74 experience points and steals $12 from The-Iceman.

Total health points
    - 8 HP
    Total health points
    - 75 HP
    MadAlice wins the duel, gains 42 experience points and steals $11 from muhaha.

my very first duel was back when I was level 11 (I'm not 19) and I was still using a broken wine bottle or something.

Total health points
    - 84 HP
    Total health points
    - 13 HP
    Burger King wins the duel, gains 36 experience points and steals $20 from MadAlice.

11. Burger King

Burger King Guest

nice duels but just i want to ask U HAVE BEEN MEMBER OF THERE TOWN U BETRAYED THEM U DUELED THEM

12. Phantomn

Phantomn Guest

Total health points
    - 64 HP
    Total health points
    - 68 HP
    Phantomn wins the duel, gains 61 experience points and steals $47 from Burger King.

Thanks for the cash burger king!

13. Burger King

Burger King Guest

when i didn't noticed
    going to beta world now

14. Phantomn

Phantomn Guest

i attacked you bcuz my builders were complaining that u were attacking them over and over...see this is what happens when u duel with a dueler and not a builder!

15. Burger King

Burger King Guest

see madalice

16. DK-MOD2

DK-MOD2 Guest

DK-MOD2 wins the duel, gains 10 experience points and steals $111 from MacDougal.

Total health points
    -19 HP
    Total health points
    - 60 HP

17. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    Almost everyone will be a worker/adventurer on this world, so when remembering there are only 500 players on the beta nobody cares if you duel workers. ;) Tell your workers to go have a cry elsewhere :p

18. Burger King

Burger King Guest

QFT:) rofl :D

19. Phantomn

Phantomn Guest

who asked you?