• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

DUEL REDUCTION POTION NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE

Do you agree with the current cost and application of the Duel Reduction Buff

• Total voters

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Been 6 months since u've decided. Isn't that enough time to implement? :lol:
No decisions have been made. As stated above, changes were considered.

And lol, why only on beta servers since it's a GLOBAL problem ? I can't enjoy PVP because my lvl duel is too high, I don't have targets and i can't lower it. How InnoGames games help players to enjoy the pvp function doing nothing? gimme a viable option. The only option that seems left is to quit game because IT'S BORING TO CAN'T ENJOY PVP FUNCTION.
IF changes were to be made, it would only be applied to the Beta server simply because it is the Beta. This is just a personal speculation, thus it doesn't mean it has to be so. Please keep in mind that there are more than 1 way to lower your duel level.

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
Why don't you just be honest and admit that the Devs are way too stubborn and too arrogant to listen to us :(
They have already lost £40 from me as I have stopped purchasing Nuggets until something is done
Maybe if you all stop buying Nuggets until they change the requirements of the potion, the Devs will finally wake up
But as usual I won't hold my breath

I forgot to mention I have 1 target and have to wait 72 hours to KO him again and that is just bullcrap

Last edited:

Deleted User - 117528

I do keep in mind that there are more than 1 way but those ways are even harder, and im pretty sure u know what I mean, if u don't just play on a world when u can attack max. 3-4 person to see how much fun it is :njub:

But in reality the problem is that we have to complain about broken parts in game like what im talkin' about right now. Can't enjoy pvp functions when that should be available without talking about it, don't u agree?

LE: We wouldn't talk about that if everything would be fine bcs wth would like to waste time on nothing? But there is a real problem that need some fixes.
If you do care about community push devs and explain them about those things. As you can see, people start to lose patience when they see that nothing is done to make game playable again. Back in the days u could duel 24/24, now if you can take 2 duels/day you're a king :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
I do keep in mind that there are more than 1 way but those ways are even harder, and im pretty sure u know what I mean, if u don't just play on a world when u can attack max. 3-4 person to see how much fun it is :njub:

But in reality the problem is that we have to complain about broken parts in game like what im talkin' about right now. Can't enjoy pvp functions when that should be available without talking about it, don't u agree?
I do agree :). From personal experience, it can be frustrating to only have a small number of opponents. I will try my best to push for these changes to take place on Beta, as well as on regular worlds, but I cannot promise anything :).

Deleted User - 117528

Thank you! That's what I wanted to hear. Now come back to us with great news ;):lol:

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
I like Al35ul but I find it deplorable and despicable that he is being used as a puppet to shield the Developers incompetence
The Devs must be blind, or irresponsible to allow the West to go down hill at such an alarming rate
So many of my friends over the last 13 years are quitting or preparing to quit because of the direction the west is taking
It has become apparent that it is a vehicle for constant Events and underhanded methods, to try to wring every penny out of the community without ever putting anything back
You can't keep taking without putting something back, as the well will just dry up :(
The community will just keep dwindling, just like Enewetak has and nothing is ever done to alleviate the problem
Do the devs care? not on your life!

Incidentally ask the devs to check how many fort battles there have been in Enewetak, minus the battles at the dev forts, in the last 6 months
That's how one sided the fort battles have become as the attackers have zoro chance of winning, so they have given up trying
Due to the imbalance, one Alliance owns every fort, so where is the attackers motivation? (surely that can't be fair)

Last edited:

Colt Hammer

Reservist
Truth be known, the dueling potion will only be effective if the players duel level is properly maintained. Cost irrelevant.
Know the rules and how the game works and dueling levels can be kept low. Dueling is easy, as is keeping duel levels low without shop items.
Remember this game is a business first and the ingame mods have parameters ( rules, guidelines) that they have to adhere to. For the most part, the ingame process is up to the players and the Alliance leaders.

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
What a complete load of garbage Colt Hammer is spewing
He obviously doesn't recognise the problem or he wouldn't be shooting his mouth off
Is this what you call maintaining a respectable duel level https://prnt.sc/1yryesf
Your comments are a joke lol

Last edited:

Colt Hammer

Reservist
I just used facts, as well as my experience in regards to dueling. I don't duel this world, unless required for a quest.
The player population is too low here for my personal dueling preferences.
I didn't attack you or insult you, I just stated my opinion on the worlds issues and a possible resolution to some existing concerns with real possible solutions.
I'm sure some of my comments come across as a joke, but we are only human and to err is human.
I already know that you don't like me, but that's ok. We have been doing just fine playing this world together and I'm good with that.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Updates happens regularly. We have considered making some changes to the duel reduction potion however, this does not mean that development time is immediately invested into this. Please also keep in mind that, if changes would be made, this would most likely only be applied to the Beta server (similar to the reskill potions).

What development time? It should be really easy to fix it , you literally just need to tweak some settings and re-do the meaning of the potion. I find it quite sas that 6 months have passed and nothing but absolutely nothing has been done for this. Lots of people including my self are not able to enjoy PVP because our duel level is very high , we can't see anyone to duel , not even a GameCharacter NPC. Why other people can enjoy pvp and us not? And dont come and say you should not duel so much so your level caps and you won't be able to duel, dueling is part of the game so we must duel , rejecting , taking so long or even ignoring the problem of peope not being able to duel is very sad. At least if you dont going to fix the potion say it , or if you fix dont do it only in beta server , its a global problem not only beta.

Interesting idea: You can also make an NPC that has 450 dueling level so people with very high dueling level can duel that NPC , you can even give the NPC some good defensive clothes so it can be challenging, hell you can even add additional skill points to that NPC so people wont be able to calculate exactly how much aim-dodge that NPC has. If this is available to GM's I'm pretty sure you can implement it to an NPC as well so people that duel can have a target at any time they want....

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Interesting idea: You can also make an NPC that has 450 dueling level so people with very high dueling level can duel that NPC , you can even give the NPC some good defensive clothes so it can be challenging, hell you can even add additional skill points to that NPC so people wont be able to calculate exactly how much aim-dodge that NPC has. If this is available to GM's I'm pretty sure you can implement it to an NPC as well so people that duel can have a target at any time they want....
That can easily be solved - you would need to contact the specific support team (the Cm) and they should be able to help :).

Artem124

Sergeant
Been 6 months since u've decided. Isn't that enough time to implement? :lol:

And lol, why only on beta servers since it's a GLOBAL problem ? I can't enjoy PVP because my lvl duel is too high, I don't have targets and i can't lower it. How InnoGames games help players to enjoy the pvp function doing nothing? gimme a viable option. The only option that seems left is to quit game because IT'S BORING TO CAN'T ENJOY PVP FUNCTION.
duel lvl to high?? i seen people drop from 450dl to 250dl with no problem . i even dropped from 375dl to like 275dl etc.. its not hard to drop.

black friday coming.. buy those potions and use it every week. in 3 months time you wil be under 300 dl for sure!!! with plenty of targets...

want to save bonds/nuggets duel with a bible easy

Deleted User - 117528

duel lvl to high?? i seen people drop from 450dl to 250dl with no problem . i even dropped from 375dl to like 275dl etc.. its not hard to drop.

black friday coming.. buy those potions and use it every week. in 3 months time you wil be under 300 dl for sure!!! with plenty of targets...

Well it's pretty clear that you don't understand this topic point at all :njub: but it's ok. not everyone has to :D

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant

Using a bible or a weapon that is weaker than your strongest weapon its bannable in GR. So come with a different option and let me hear it :)

Colt Hammer

Reservist
Using a bible or a weapon that is weaker than your strongest weapon its bannable in GR. So come with a different option and let me hear it :)
This is the beta server and this discussion is specific to that cause, your point therefore is irrelevant. The beta worlds are for that purpose, to test new ideas and recieve player feed back prior to implementation in the regular worlds, ie any changes due to feedback on this topic will be implemented across the board regarding duel level potions. If you have issues with the rules of the game world specific to your region, wouldn't it be best to engage the Admin and Mods specific to that world?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
This is the beta server and this discussion is specific to that cause, your point therefore is irrelevant. The beta worlds are for that purpose, to test new ideas and recieve player feed back prior to implementation in the regular worlds, ie any changes due to feedback on this topic will be implemented across the board regarding duel level potions. If you have issues with the rules of the game world specific to your region, wouldn't it be best to engage the Admin and Mods specific to that world?

How is that irrelevant? I'm saying that using Bible in my local server can lead me to a ban therefore I cant lower my dueling level. And i come back to the topic that the dueling potion is useless and needs to be re-worked so I can lower my dueling level not only in beta but in my local server as well , like you said "The beta worlds are for that purpose, to test new ideas and recieve player feed back prior to implementation in the regular worlds" of course , I agree , but if you see some posts above , it says that IF ANY CHANGES WOULD BE MADE TO THE POTION IT WILL ONLY BE IMPLEMENTED TO THE BETA SERVER , and back again with my question , why only on beta? Why should I get banned if i try to lower my dueling level and why should I not be able to do it fairly?

Artem124

Sergeant
Well it's pretty clear that you don't understand this topic point at all :njub: but it's ok. not everyone has to :D
i understand it but how i read your statement of you don't have targets or cant lower it.. kind of a your problem.. there's always of way of getting something if you really want it!!!

Artem124

Sergeant
go pure resistance high reflex or tough or both either or... change your tactic too standing only.. now duel people and 75% chance they will hit you once and will do more damage then your fist or 0-1 weapon. .then you lose and drop :)