• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

DUEL REDUCTION POTION NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE

Do you agree with the current cost and application of the Duel Reduction Buff

• Total voters

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
go pure resistance high reflex or tough or both either or... change your tactic too standing only.. now duel people and 75% chance they will hit you once and will do more damage then your fist or 0-1 weapon. .then you lose and drop :)

How would I do that if I cant see anyone to duel?

John Wick

Private First Class
The only way to do many duels without wanting to lose opponents at the same time is: 10% motivation duels.
So the duel statistics have been ruined anyway...
I have to intentionally lose 30-50 duels every month so that my duel level remains constant at level 200 even with 10% motivation :D.
I'm still sharing the opinion, that the duel level should not saying anything about duels. Duels should be made dependent on character level. So the PVP game is regulated everywhere. I know a lot of people whose duel level is between 250-410 and still they are not even a small challenge for lot of people i know with duel level 200.

PS: Many have player here has great ideas. Why do the Devs ignore these people? After all, the players are the most important here. Or not?:whistle:

Deleted User - 117528

i understand it but how i read your statement of you don't have targets or cant lower it.. kind of a your problem.. there's always of way of getting something if you really want it!!!
Not my problem since i play InnoGames's game and they don't do anything to help me play pvp functions.

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
It's just like I said, The devs have absolutely no intention of modifying the Duel reduction potion or reducing the price of it
They hate to admit that they made an error in the way they created it, plus it is not what I originally asked for and they know it
The Devs always put profit before helping the community as usual, which comes as no surprise :(
They have dragged this out for over 6 months, hoping we would give up asking why it is taking so long
They should be ashamed of themselves
No wonder they are a 1 billion £££££ company based on pure greed
When is enough enough?
How many private planes, exotic cars, mansions and yachts do they need before they consider the players that have made them mega rich?
I really don't know how they sleep at night :(

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
InnoGames will not put anything back into the game for the benefit of the community, as they are too busy putting more junk in the SHOP to make more profit
Why don't the Devs just admit they have no intention of changing the potion cost and effectiveness for christs sake, so we can close this thread and move on

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
InnoGames will not put anything back into the game for the benefit of the community, as they are too busy putting more junk in the SHOP to make more profit
Why don't the Devs just admit they have no intention of changing the potion cost and effectiveness for christs sake, so we can close this thread and move on
Sorry, forgot to update changelog announcement:

Mysterious Potions
The Mysterious Potion will receive a 96% discount on the Beta server.

John Wick

Private First Class
Sorry, forgot to update changelog announcement:

Mysterious Potions
The Mysterious Potion will receive a 96% discount on the Beta server.
First step is done! Thank you for your work!
Now we have to talk about upgrade of Mysterious Potion: -10% is still less. A new Idea would be -20% or -25%. If this not worked maybe a other new idea: reduced time limit from 7days to 24h so people can go down a bit faster. Or maybe we do both? So the normal player on normal server can feel at least a good change.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
First step is done! Thank you for your work!
reduced time limit from 7days to 24h so people can go down a bit faster. Or maybe we do both? So the normal player on normal server can feel at least a good change.
The use cooldown cannot be shortened/removed. It will, unfortunately, stay at 7 days.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Why? Why do you think is fair for this potion to cost 500 upo?

I think you all forget what beta means. It's not a distinct server, its purpose is to test things before go live. So why would you keep the discount only for beta? It doesn't make sense.

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
The Potion is still at 500 Bonds/Nuggets on Alamo and on Enewetak
Can you tell me when it will be available on the Beta servers please?

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Why? Why do you think is fair for this potion to cost 500 upo?

I think you all forget what beta means. It's not a distinct server, its purpose is to test things before go live. So why would you keep the discount only for beta? It doesn't make sense.
Beta is not only in place to test updates, but also to allow players to test various builds or game styles. Hence why items such as the reskill potions and the mysterious potion have a discount.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Beta... allow players to test various builds or game styles. Hence why items such as the mysterious potion have a discount.
Is this a joke? It wasn't cheap from the beginning to allow players to test builds, that's a lie. It took so long to make this potion discounted... And this only after people complained about it for several months. And guess what. Many of the players who complained about the potion don't even play on beta. They just use this forum because they think they are more likely to be listened to. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

DeletedUser5193

Wouldn’t be much better to be able to use the potion multiple times?
I mean to be able to use it 3 times (24hours cooldown) and then to wait 7 days for the next one?
This way you will get a 30% reduction in 72 hours.
And this could be implemented on the live servers too. Would worth the 500 OUP/Nuggets.

Last edited by a moderator:

Patronka

Reservist
The best choice would be tha act of deleting duelling level. It´s a nonsense. You´re a great dueller, your duelling level have risen and what is your reward? You can duel much less players.

"This has been the worst trade in the history of trade deals, maybe ever."