1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Duel Motivation Split II

Discussion in 'Polling' started by Diggo11, Jan 24, 2015.

Share This Page

?

Should separated player and NPC duel motivation be recombined?

Poll closed Feb 7, 2015.
  1. Yes

46.6%
  2. No

53.4%
  1. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    Please refer to the sticky thread:
    The point is not to be authoritative but rather to involve interested people and assess a small sample.

2. Chief Gall

Chief Gall Private First Class Elite Tester

The obviously right thing would be saving civilians that are being harassed by soldiers. Then you would not need that many hospitals and do not need that much money for nurses.

There is a system in TW which was programmed for soldiers, it is called duel level.
    You support soldiers that kill the innocent, that exploit the system.

I do not write or vote lead by any emotion. You are doing it wrong and your poll is worthless since it will never solve the issue of soldiers raping civialians in war.

Why is there no poll about rebalance duel motivation how it was thought to be used?
    Every night FULL filled motivation like the workers got with 2.0, too.

Why is there no poll for/against job-KO?

There is no language version that gives support for all your changes, you can find a lot of critique everywhere.

3. Colt Hammer

Colt Hammer Reservist

Main Server:
    I had troubles getting a login, so I missed the vote.

Since polling required participation, the results are not the issue of InnoGames, but rather the involved members. Seems more are involved in the vote than the poll and therefore the results sould be considered skewed, inaccurate.
    In the true course, the duel xp means the big bad mean duelers can duel higher level workers and also get dueled by higher level duelers.
    A ZMD dueler is up to the players, non-dueler solution level beyond them.
    See a solution for every question.
    I personally think the duel/NPC mot should be merged again.
    The true problem is the Duel xp, being a level 59 player dueler with a duel xp of 118 really ruins your game. This is a common problem for all, getting "unfairly" dueled, but the duelers are forced into unfair dueling situations.
    But a ZMD allows the duel challenge to be viable throughout the game, yes with ZMD I dueled up for the challenge and to fine tune skills. Now I duel defensive and am forced to keep Duel xp as low as possible, because the more duel xp, the higher levels that can duel me.
    Also remember, this game has achievements to accomplish and this includes duel achievements.
    Remember we can blame the polls all day long, but you all are the controlling factor in the polls and votes, if you comment to a poll, then by all means vote, but otherwise don't blame InnoGames for the non-participation.
    I vote to merge the mots again.

Last edited: May 29, 2015