1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

[Discussion] Changelog 2.35

Discussion in 'Versions 2.28 - 2.39' started by Muf-Muf, Mar 13, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Rastlos

Rastlos Private First Class

The new weapon set is less powerful than the last 3-4 tombola winner sets. I can't see any reason why this set should cost 50 EUR minimum and can't understand people spending money for this.

2. cl4udioo2

cl4udioo2 Private First Class

If you're on a world where getting actual tombola weapons is too expensive, these are the next best thing.

And the selling of these weapons is pathetic to be honest. InnoGames should at least allow players to purchase them with bonds.

Oh well, nothing new.

3. Magnadine

Magnadine Guest

So up to 3 to 4 players on each server already have better weapon sets than this Gamblers Charms set. For everyone else it could be an upgrade to their current weapon set.

4. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    is this a bug or a feature ??

http://prntscr.com/agg161

I did this quest several years ago on DK where I have the set, but I have not seen it since- and maybe I am blind - but cant find it in the shop

5. Snr Sarg

Snr Sarg Lance Corporal

Main Server:
    They won't be getting my money.

InnoGames seem to forget that a lot of old players, like me, play on several worlds, 11 in my case.

Do they really think I'm gonna start spending 50 euros on each character for a gun? 550 Euros in total. LOL

Rock on InnoGames

6. PaPa PoPCoRN

PaPa PoPCoRN Lance Corporal

Great weapons, richly deserved to those that had the luxury of purchasing them but grossly imbalanced for the rest of us, 20 resistance, 20 sector damage, +4 Attack/Defense value + SP, the strength of about 3 or 4 current weapon sets combined into 1 other than the damage which is on par with very rare category tombola rifles. Let's hope some new weapons are in the pipeline for the rest of us who have supported InnoGames over the years but can't necessarily afford the current crop of weapons.

7. Snr Sarg

Snr Sarg Lance Corporal

Main Server:
    Latest tweaks seem positive to me, not least reducing the cooldown between sending event items to 23 hours, small increase on event items earnt from forts and 15s jobs.

For once it seems InnoGames have listened, are we seeing a change in attitude towards this game finally? :up:

8. Pavel18345

Pavel18345 Private

Main Server:
    CZ
    Will be the new sets upgradeable?

9. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    Hardly :p - trying to sell expensive nugget gear just a few days before a nugget event tells me that nothing has changed :(

10. Mustang Kate

Mustang Kate Reservist

I see InnoGames lengthened the Event run time, to make up for the bribe function not working. However, that doesn't help when my win streak was perfect and the first time I lost I couldn't bribe. 120 consecutive wins to obtain the whole Event set? Put the players win streaks back where they were, the first time they lost, and were unable to bribe. Now THAT would be fair.

11. Snr Sarg

Snr Sarg Lance Corporal

Main Server:
    I did say mostly positive, it is a step in the right direction IMO

However, I 100% agree with Mustang Kate, the winning streaks should be adjusted, people have spent nuggets on duels that didn't count because the bribe function did not work.

12. Cowboy Luemmel

Cowboy Luemmel Reservist

Main Server:
    DE
    Its only 75 ;)

13. xDiego

xDiego Staff Sergeant Elite Tester

Main Server:
    NL
    This is beta server, it's your choice to use nuggets on a testing server. Stop complaining
    It's funny that some people still don't understand that :D

14. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    Yes you chose if you use nuggets or not. I dont mind using some money on a game. But InnoGames has turned this into not a game - but a pay to win circus. Not just on beta but on all servers- they are slowly - (some serves pretty fast) killing their own game. It can be tempting t cut cornerstones using money. It is the game designers job to keep a fine line so this is still a game. That line has been crossed by a mile.
    Many of us are only here because it used to be a great game, still somehow hoping they will salvage the bits that is left. And because we do have some nice friends.

15. Snr Sarg

Snr Sarg Lance Corporal

Main Server:
    I didn't use nuggets, rarely do on any aspect of the game, ain't that stupid, I do feel sorry for those that do though, and your 'suck it up' kind of customer service sure don't help, way to go

16. Snr Sarg

Snr Sarg Lance Corporal

Main Server:
    So you change the cost of event duels without any notifications?

You're having a laugh.

So all the people patiently waiting and collecting eggs to use towards the end of the event have just been well and truly screwed over, way to go InnoGames

17. lulumcnoob

lulumcnoob Sergeant Former Team Member

Main Server:
    EN
    It's now just the same price as on real servers :p

18. xShteff

xShteff Master Sergeant Former Team Member

WARNING: This is a public beta of The-West. Please keep in mind that technical data is subject to change without warning.

It should still be on the front page. Also, as lulu said, it should be as on the other servers.

19. realkazman

realkazman Private

I just wish I knew because I had the minimum eggs to duel westwood but i went to bed... I wanted enough to bribe incase.. and boom it was changed..

I was 3hrs to late based on the build version on the server..

20. Snr Sarg

Snr Sarg Lance Corporal

Main Server:
    Sure, the warnings are there, but did you ever hear of CUSTOMER SERVICE and keeping your punters happy and treated fairly.

Are you going to remove all the event items dropped by players using the pre-change bandit duels?

If not, why not? Everything is subject to change right, that's what you said.

If it was set up wrong to start with, then I understand it needs to be changed, but it should NOT be changed mid-event, handing the bonus to those less patient and treating the rest unfairly. It should only be changed for future events.

And I have to empathise, I am one of the impatient ones that have been using the eggs up, so I have benefitted really, but it's still wrong and frankly, it's typical of the lack of customer care shown by InnoGames.

If this happened in my real world, I'd be out of a job.