1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

[Discussion] Changelog 2.35

Discussion in 'Versions 2.28 - 2.39' started by Muf-Muf, Mar 13, 2016.

Share This Page

1. lulumcnoob

lulumcnoob Sergeant Former Team Member

Main Server:
    EN
    I bet you one of each set that it's not right ;)

2. Anny Hudson

Anny Hudson Private First Class

Main Server:
    Right. We all saw that in twleo tools, it never comes right before the item set bonuses are actually revealed by InnoGames themselves, which obviously come different to that of twleo tools.

3. Anny Hudson

Anny Hudson Private First Class

Main Server:
    Yes, that's what I didn't deny tho Robert. It's just that InnoGames changes the set bonus before release in the main servers, or heck even beta, everytime :)

4. Hobie

Hobie Private First Class

that's kind of my point, we already have a formula change here on beta, so is stamina going to be setting traps from day 1 here? If not, will the skills going to simply be traded out without a reduction in values? I understand its beta and things can change at anytime, but seeing stamina doesn't inspire spending confidence.

5. xShteff

xShteff Master Sergeant Former Team Member

That doesn't mean that the bonuses you see are the final ones, right?

6. Rastlos

Rastlos Private First Class

Might be. But more important is, that the event already started and AGAIN InnoGames didn't give any information about the items bonus / set bonus.
    So, described method is the only way for the players to get some informations.

Well done InnoGames, well done!! :whistle:

7. xShteff

Did it start on other servers than beta?

8. Rastlos

Does it matter? Pls don't try to tell us that beta is really for testing :whistle::lol::lol:
    Isn't it interesting, that meanwhile the official announcent is changed without any comment regarding the promise to publish the set/bonus stats LAST Monday? ;)

But I'm sure that you will find another cynical question to avoid any useful comment/answer.

9. dizzy dee

dizzy dee Reservist

Can I buy items on beta for banana dollars?

Correct would be: InnoGames announces what he will sell, players are thrilled about new set bonuses and they have time to arrange proper credit lines on their banks...

10. xShteff

It's supposed to be, but people here are too busy complaining for issues that only happen on a beta server, or set bonuses that were not published, probably because they're still unfinished.

I could, but it doesn't matter anyway. It's been the same for the past few months now. I'm not going to waste any more time attemting to be reasonable with you guys ;)

11. Rastlos

Very nice, the "bad guys" are the players now who do not want to test? You are really funny :lol::lol:

I don't know wheather you are blind or wearing pink glasses only but this happend on NORMAL WORLDS again and again too. It's hard to remember when it was the last time that on German servers ALL informations about event items were given BEFORE the event starts (or same day). Most of the time the informations were provided by InnoGames days later (about correct set bonus sometimes at the end of the event).
    So please, stop your silly excuses and face the facts!

Beta is for testing? Wow, in this case InnoGames should publish the set stats much earlier to discuss it right here with the players and to avoid any changings after event started at live worlds. Oh, wait, InnoGames isn't doing :blink: But I understand, that must be because of the players on beta who are not willing to test :whistle:

12. B0lters

B0lters Reservist

I can only speak for the Swedish server now but I wholeheartedly agree with you. InnoGames is horrifyingly bad at providing information about products they're selling. Here on the Beta they're straight up promising to give information that they don't provide, as clearly seen by their failure here and now to provide the set bonuses on time as they promised.

On the Swedish server we can just check the two latest events. We never receive any information about the set bonuses of Crow's and Juan's set, but rather had to find them out for ourselves when we got it. There's still no such information given out to the players at this time. We actually got information about Nicolas' set, too bad it was incorrect since some of the content (Nicolas' horse set) wasn't actually in the game. This of course wouldn't have happened if our admin actually had access to real information from InnoGames themselves, and not had to go through LeoTools to get it.

Beta is for testing? What? Have they released a quest-line on the normal servers lately that haven't been bugged? I honestly can't remember the last time they did that. The so called Beta is really nothing more than an alternative way of playing The West; easy access to reskill potions, cheaper nuggets, a couple of days early access to content and a possible change to some part of the game once in a while.

13. dinka007

dinka007 Reservist

I hope the gun sets bonuses wont be the same this time. (last time we have 3 x 20% regeneration..........)

14. B0lters

B0lters Reservist

Nobody cares, just give us the set bonuses. Those will actually be useful for players, compared to a different paint on a belt.

15. -Webi-

-Webi- Reservist

And they finally arrived...wait, what? Shawnee's set is or miswritten, or it has the lowest values of all time, with that huge 0,05 Leadership with 6 pieces (to not mention the others with only 0,01!! or 0,02)

16. lulumcnoob

Main Server:
    EN
    Lol, this forum is unbelievable. en18 for new beta server and close this place down :P

17. Chief Gall

Chief Gall Private First Class Elite Tester

Please not again those cheap chests in the two highest categories.

Every year they get copied again.

We got some new chests some time ago but there are still only the very old chests.

Loot chest could be added. That one is not that old.

18. lulumcnoob

Main Server:
    EN
    Years i've been saying this, no one ever listened. Won't change this time either.

19. lulumcnoob

Main Server:
    EN
    If you can't see how The "Gambler's Charms" Set Items are damaging to the game, then there's no hope left.

20. Magnadine

Magnadine Guest

Even if you can see how damaging they are, then there's also no hope left.

I can't say I'm surprised. It was bound to happen that InnoGames would sell 'tombola winner' weapon sets at some point.