• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered Diid they change the rules about duels and fight ?

DeletedUser3230

I was attacked when at a fort today. I was signed in as i did that in advance- and I had arrived at the fort?

So I like to know if you can be attacked now when at a fort - waiting for a fight.

DeletedUser2271

Did you made a duel on the 45 minutes before that attack?
Since the 2.06 arrived that Forts are like hotels.

DeletedUser3503

On 2.07 I don´t know.

But, until 2.06, you could duelling someone and go to the fort to run from duels (even if you duelled one player before)

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
I don't know of any plans to change that, but please write here if anyone else manages to reproduce it.

DeletedUser

Because you never get a report for that.

As far as I know, if you attack someone who is not at the fort, but he arrives there while the duel is going on, than you should get a message between you reports saying something like: "The player is currently taking part in a fort battle!" as you get one when you duel someone outside the hotel but in the meantime he goes to sleep and you get the message: "The player sleeps in the hotel. They are now well protected!".

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
As far as I know, if you attack someone who is not at the fort, but he arrives there while the duel is going on, than you should get a message between you reports saying something like: "The player is currently taking part in a fort battle!" as you get one when you duel someone outside the hotel but in the meantime he goes to sleep and you get the message: "The player sleeps in the hotel. They are now well protected!".
But, as shown in the screenshot, you never get a report if the duel cannot be started in the first place.

DeletedUser

That is correct, but in that situation the challenger can see a live report of the situation, another report is not needed.