• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Dia de los muertos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4053

It was just the same last year & for the Eggs Event & probably others too . We get an item that is supposed to last THROUGHOUT the event & it mysteriously dissappears before the end. Both Small & Large Flower pots are gone now

Not a bug so it is obviously deliberately misleading ?

DeletedUser4144

Me too my small flower pot is gone before the time allowed, so as it is not a bug, it is a theft planned by the game. ( Innogames)

Once more they have no respect for us, the players. They do everything as it pleases them and think we are lemons they can take all the juice.

This event and others are fun to play until some idiot decide to brake the rules and take away from us one item or more before the end of the event.

So I am asking to have it back + the flowers I have lost since a few days ( +/- 5000 flowers), this small pot cannot be bought anywhere as it's part of the gifts we have to work for.

Happily I only play for free, I guess than those playing with real money and nuggets must be furious to be stollen that way.

DeletedUser1406

You guys are complaining about an issue happening only on the public beta server. The item disappeared a week earlier because the tombola lasted more here than it did on other servers. The item should behave normally on regular servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.