• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Di

DeletedUser4035

Hello. In standard world Dirndl duel weapon, rifle and animal is not categorized for gender... but in beta world they are...
What will be the final conclusion? And when you will edit it, what if I upgraded Dindrl duel weapon and I just have male gender?

And if it is just bugged, I don't understand why only this three items were affected...
just right three most important items for upgrading. (same reason why outlaw rifle, duel weapon and horse aren't auctionable)

DeletedUser4035

Didn't know it is bug and upgraded Dirndl duel weapon. I have male character gender. What now? I have useless unusable unactionable item in inventory... Game Support didn't notify that it is bug... don't see it anywhere.

jarograv

Reservist
Didn't know it is bug and upgraded Dirndl duel weapon. I have male character gender. What now? I have useless unusable unactionable item in inventory... Game Support didn't notify that it is bug... don't see it anywhere.
Send a ticket on your server requesting your weapon upgrade to be refunded due to this patch. They may fix it for you.