• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Delete Travelling Fair

dedo

Reservist
Hey, can you delete travelling fair? At least until you rework it and update it for relevant prizes? Cause I'm sick of that trash that is dropping from there as a "prize".

Imagine getting this trash as a reward or even asking 25 bonds or nuggets for this:

spade.png
dynamite.png
pick.png
luck_02.png

And WHAT COMES AS A PRIZE FROM THE RAREST PRIZE POOL???
1674837648733.png

proworker_set_package.png
CHESTS THAT WE SELL TO THE MOBILE TRADER???

CMON DEVELOPERS JUST REMOVE IT CAUSE ITS INSULTING TO THE REMAINING PLAYERS THAT PLAY THIS GAME

THANK YOU.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Hey, can you delete travelling fair? At least until you rework it and update it for relevant prizes? Cause I'm sick of that trash that is dropping from there as a "prize".

Imagine getting this trash as a reward or even asking 25 bonds or nuggets for this:

spade.png
dynamite.png
pick.png
luck_02.png

And WHAT COMES AS A PRIZE FROM THE RAREST PRIZE POOL???
View attachment 1077

proworker_set_package.png
CHESTS THAT WE SELL TO THE MOBILE TRADER???

CMON DEVELOPERS JUST REMOVE IT CAUSE ITS INSULTING TO THE REMAINING PLAYERS THAT PLAY THIS GAME

THANK YOU.
Travelling fair is a cheap Tombola but I agree the prizes are very bad , they should introduce more bonds and more useful stuff.