• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered Declaration of independence

DeletedUser265

Will appear at this event? Like another years, with 2000 bonds?

And someone can raise the cap of bonds ?.. it's so annoying... i have 2000 bonds on one world, and i wait for Declaration to appear, so i lose everyday bonds because of cap...

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
There are currently no plans to make the declaration of independence available again.

DeletedUser2271

Will appear at this event? Like another years, with 2000 bonds?

And someone can raise the cap of bonds ?.. it's so annoying... i have 2000 bonds on one world, and i wait for Declaration to appear, so i lose everyday bonds because of cap...

I have nearly 2000 on most of the worlds where i play. I just buy 1 bag or a chest when im too near the 2000. 25 upbs (if you are a fort fighter... is just a single battle, so 1 hour) are easy to get in 2-3 days tops. With the tombola, when you get some letters, you can buy chests and still be near the 2000 in less than 2 seconds.

So if you are losing upbs.... you are making your own loss.

DeletedUser3230

I have nearly 2000 on most of the worlds where i play. I just buy 1 bag or a chest when im too near the 2000. 25 upbs (if you are a fort fighter... is just a single battle, so 1 hour) are easy to get in 2-3 days tops. With the tombola, when you get some letters, you can buy chests and still be near the 2000 in less than 2 seconds.

So if you are losing upbs.... you are making your own loss.

It is still annoying - and it is a bit of an insult that you have items with prices above the 2000 bonds, when you can only have 2000.