• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Day of the Dead Fort Battles

Al35ul CM

The West Team
Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls,

Are you in need of more Cempasúchil Flowers to help with getting your favorites items from the event? Then don't miss out on our Fort Battles! Schedule below:

• Alamogordo- Sunday, October 24th at 1900 (Server Time)
  • Enewetak- Sunday, October 24th at 1800 (Server Time)
  • Prize: 650 Cempasúchil Flowers

The reward is the same for both winners and losers, so be sure to balance out both sides and have a fun battle!

Hope to see you there,
Your The West Team

Nailz

Reservist
Why there are special gifts for FF only every time ?
Wouldnt it be fair to put some Weekly Quest in the Saloon like this for example:
Win 10 Duels in 7 Day >>> Prize 650 Cempa
Solve 25 Quests in 7 Days >>> Prize 650 Cempa
And so on in Construction, market place auction won ...
I hate Fort Battles ! And never have fun with it. Dont want to do go there, not even to the Saloon 21.

Or make it a multiple choice quest like:
Participate in 2 FB OR win 5 Duels OR win 2 adventures OR etc .... Make this repeatable every week of the Event.
That would be fair in my mind !

Please fullfill all game aspects with extra Cempas
Greetings from de16, Fairbanks

koshtikcy

Lance Corporal
Wouldnt it be fair to put some Weekly Quest in the Saloon like this for example:
I hate Fort Battles ! And never have fun with it. Dont want to do go there, not even to the Saloon 21.

Participate in 2 FB OR win 5 Duels OR win 2 adventures OR etc .... Make this repeatable every week of the Event.

I totally agree, we should not get event currency's only by FF but with other ways too , having weekly quests for the duration of the event would be really nice and having also multiple choice quests will also be good.

In the end you said it yourself right? "We try to involve all the aspects of the game" , so you should involve quests , duels and all that as well :)

Al35ul CM

The West Team

There are only prizes at the ned because it is a GM dug battle :). But I do like your ideas regarding the quests - I will past it on :).

Al35ul CM

The West Team
Next batch of Fort Battles have been dug:

Alamogordo: Saturday, November 6th at 1900 server time
Enewetak: Saturday, November 6th at 1800 server time
Prizes for both winners and losers: X2 650 Cempasúchil Flowers + a Red Letter

The reward is the same for both winners and losers, so be sure to balance out both sides and have a fun battle!

Pyrotechnist

Reservist
@Al35ul CM traiascainnoo.PNG
any reason why this happens when they are on the wall with less than 150chance to dodge and i'm missing this much with double the chance to hit ? Please don't say "distance fault" i've stayed extremely close to the enemy tens of times and managed to miss with more than 250chance to hit. 250 chance to hit and managed to miss 3times in a row on someone with a speed set. What is this random factor ?these numbers mean absolutely nothing ?

BaggyBlue

Corporal
Question is the intention that at the Beta Fort Fight :boone: Event fewer and fewer flowers, pretzels and rackets will be awarded by 650 less

Al35ul CM

The West Team
@Al35ul CM View attachment 563
any reason why this happens when they are on the wall with less than 150chance to dodge and i'm missing this much with double the chance to hit ? Please don't say "distance fault" i've stayed extremely close to the enemy tens of times and managed to miss with more than 250chance to hit. 250 chance to hit and managed to miss 3times in a row on someone with a speed set. What is this random factor ?these numbers mean absolutely nothing ?
Sometimes you miss. From the screenshot, your last 3 shots are directed at 3 different players who, I would guess, have different bonuses that affect their dodge chance.

For such subjects, please also start a separate thread as this is directed specially at our Day of the Dead Beta fort battles.

Al35ul CM

The West Team
The next and final round of Day of the Dead Fort Battles is taking place as follows:

Alamogordo: Sunday, November 14th at 1800 server time
Enewetak: Sunday, November 14th as 1900 server time
Prizes for both winners and losers: X2 650 Cempasúchil Flowers + a Red Letter