• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Day of the Dead 2022 Discussion

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
You have to remember that there is almost no other person who can get so much XP.
the average players don't even get 300% more xp
I know that's why I feel special :njub: :njub:

Jokes aside , yeah the XP even with a set like mine is very little and it will take a minimum of 5 years of xping ( 8 hours a day ) not including login bonuses and a lot and I mean a lot of buffs.

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Most people I know don't even have a chuch set, not even +0, 99% of players do not have an xp set. And those who does, have 170-175% xp, not 300%. You're one of the few exceptions, good for you. Anyway, after a certain level, you can get 500% bonus xp and it wouldn't really matter. 30 milion xp for one level... I still cannot believe they release this aberrant update. We know they completely ignored the pvp, which was unbalanced anyway, but they didn't even do the pve properly. The new missions give 600 xp....600 xp when you need a few million to level up, it's a bad joke.
Nobody has time to do 15 second jobs several hours a day, you not only need a very good set, but also energy, motivation, xp potions and a lot of time. After a few weeks, maximum months, you'll get bored. If you don't get bored, you should think better what the heck you are doing with your life if you spend several hours a day for years continuously doing pointless clicks with no purpose for a browser game with no future. It's not even satisfying to do 15-second jobs, at least at duel or fort you have fun.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Most people I know don't even have a chuch set, not even +0, 99% of players do not have an xp set. And those who does, have 170-175% xp, not 300%. You're one of the few exceptions, good for you. Anyway, after a certain level, you can get 500% bonus xp and it wouldn't really matter. 30 milion xp for one level... I still cannot believe they release this aberrant update. We know they completely ignored the pvp, which was unbalanced anyway, but they didn't even do the pve properly. The new missions give 600 xp....600 xp when you need a few million to level up, it's a bad joke.
Nobody has time to do 15 second jobs several hours a day, you not only need a very good set, but also energy, motivation, xp potions and a lot of time. After a few weeks, maximum months, you'll get bored. If you don't get bored, you should think better what the heck you are doing with your life if you spend several hours a day for years continuously doing pointless clicks with no purpose for a browser game with no future. It's not even satisfying to do 15-second jobs, at least at duel or fort you have fun.
I agree , by no means I am saying that 15s jobs are fun and I can actually sit 8 hours daily to click click click , also like you said not all players have this much XP % so I don't really want to brag that I have a set like this , I am just calculating for other players and possibly devs to see as well that you need a lot of years/buffs/money to be able to reach to 250 , and for those who have less than 200% can take even longer to 8-10 years. Also I agree about the quests , such minimum xp for a level 200 for example is like a fart , 200 level btw needs around 13M to go to 201. Also something I said before about the achievements you get at 160-170-190 and so on , the xp is so little , you should get at least 5% for reaching each of these levels , not 0.001%.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
It depends if you have enough work poins and if you can switch your set with the xp one.
But generally speaking, Hunting foxes and Robbing a Gun Salesman are objectively the best jobs, both having 42 base xp. Then Work as a Coroner, Work as a Cartographer, Hunting Antelopes and Building a Teepee. All of these 4 jobs have 41 base xp. For reference, Hunt Alligators have 39 base xp.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
These Buff`s have you always Ignored to take!?

Experience booster +25% experience for work etc.
Coconut +30% experience for work etc.
Cooktail +20% experience for work etc.
Candy canes +30% for work etc.
Eggnog +25% experience for work etc.

And finally. Those where can't afford 365 days VIP with nuggets. There are 3 days VIP and the award of the character bonus, recovery bonus and automation bonus.

Aron

Private
It was said, there is no chance to make new jobs giving experience, but I am thinking about some solution solving problem of low experience from jobs.

I think about permament bonus to experience. 1% bonus for each level after achieving 150 level character.
Examples:
151 level - 1% bonus
160 level - 10% bonus
200 level - 50% bonus
250 level - 100% bonus

I think it will make jobs at least valuable alternative source of experience to building church all the time.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
The suggestion with bonus is good! But what bonus do you mean by %? There are various bonuses?
or am I wrong there?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
tw-calc <<--- Da sint die ungefähr werden ohne Korrektur!
Wiki <<-- and there is the set Fix and Ready ;)

Loki

The West Team
What exactly should we see? 'Cause the set is exactly the same. :hmf:

Beta announcement on the 20th of Oct.
La China's clothing set
  • +0.15 Strength (per level)
  • +0.12 Mobility (per level)
  • +0.085 Dexterity (per level)
  • +0.087 Charisma (per level)
    • +1.15 Health Points (per level)
    • +1.05 Dodging (per level)
    • +1.20 Hiding (per level)
    • +1.15 Setting Traps (per level)
    • +1.0 Leadership (per level)
  • +75 Resistance (Fort battle bonus)
  • +3 bonus attack (bonus for battle and adventure)
  • +3 bonus defense (bonus for battle and adventure)

.NET announcement on the 26th of Oct.
La China's clothing set
  • +0.15 Strength (per level)
  • +0.12 Mobility (per level)
  • +0.085 Dexterity (per level)
  • +0.087 Charisma (per level)
    • +1.27 Health Points (per level)
    • +1.05 Dodging (per level)
    • +1.20 Hiding (per level)
    • +1.15 Setting Traps (per level)
    • +1.0 Leadership (per level)
  • +75 Resistance (Fort battle bonus)
  • +3 Multiplayer Defense (Fort battle bonus)
  • +3 Multiplayer Attack (Fort battle bonus)

Same goes for some individual items, horse & saddle and weapons set.
At level 150, "La China" clothing set would offer 211 HP, now it's 290 HP.
That's almost 40% up.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
That's...good, i guess. The defense is the same, both of them (hp and defense) should have been increased. But it's an improvement nevertheless.