• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Day of the Dead 2022 Discussion

carolosjk

Private First Class
I would welcome if you fixed the bug when sometimes you cant see what you won in the event https://prnt.sc/hQL_aW060M3T
This happened to me last year and this year as well. It gets fixed with restarting the page, and seem to happen randomly after opening a few cards quickly(at least for me).

Also when you open cards too quickly a few times you get the classic "Streak of bad luck" error
1666287486217.png
From my understanding it happens when a player executes too many actions, too quickly(any action at all in the game), but it is quite annoying. For example if you gift flowers to friends 1 by 1 it will trigger, or you change clothes too fast it will trigger. Maybe you could make it less sensitive and require more actions or a smaller interval between actions to trigger?

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
This happened to me last year and this year as well. It gets fixed with restarting the page, and seem to happen randomly after opening a few cards quickly(at least for me).

Also when you open cards too quickly a few times you get the classic "Streak of bad luck" error
From my understanding it happens when a player executes too many actions, too quickly(any action at all in the game), but it is quite annoying. For example if you gift flowers to friends 1 by 1 it will trigger, or you change clothes too fast it will trigger. Maybe you could make it less sensitive and require more actions or a smaller interval between actions to trigger?

Thanks for giving us more information regarding the issue! For the "A streak of bad luck..." error, we will ask about if we can make any changes to make it rare to occur.

Etalon

Reservist
It will be impossible to play fort fights in the new worlds. All players will have tank sets. But damage sets will have only a few players, who will be able to take them from Day of the dead chest. I'm even not talking about the fact that those who pull out the cortina will simply be unkillable

gordonhunter

Private
is this script at the flowers quest (guest from colombia) correct at the sheriff?
I'm so happy to see more quests on our festival. I love to meet new people. I'm Maya, nice to meet you. My family every year prepares more and more flowers for our celebration. This year it's can be different. Can you collect some flowers for with me? Now you can find flowers almost everywhere.

Etalon

Reservist
It is necessary to remove Cortina from Death chest in new worlds, in order to correct situation at least a little!!!
Loki, can you do something with it? If InnoGames add cortina to chest in new worlds, forts will break at the very beginning, and half of the players will leave before Christmas

Loki

The West Team
You can´t remove an item from chest for only one world, it would be removed for all then.
Correct.

Loki, can you do something with it? If InnoGames add cortina to chest in new worlds, forts will break at the very beginning, and half of the players will leave before Christmas
Unfortunately, we can't. By the time the Death chest will hit the other markets, most likely, it will also contain Ron's chest (and Jaguar).
So you can fight Cortina. :)

Jeremiah Johnson

Private First Class
It is necessary to remove Cortina from Death chest in new worlds, in order to correct situation at least a little!!!

That will never happen as it would decimate Innogames' profit margin via "New EN world + DOTD + Xmas event" schema. People spend hundreds of dollars to drop multiple Death chests. At the start of a new EN world, they want ^1 or ^2 Cortina and G. Cortez gear to utterly dominate fort fighting unchallenged and of course plow through to level 150 as fast as possible (now of course even higher).

Guess what? All those players then collect together in one town and wreck the world in 2 months. What does InnoGames do about it? Rake in the cash and then repeats the pocess again next October. Ask yourself: Why do I continue to be complicit in this year after year as if something will change?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Question for Loki? Is there at the same time also pumpkin collectible pictures event for Day of the Dead? Or is the pumpkin event postponed? Is there a pumpkin event this year? St. Patrick Day new set of 2021 was also postponed

ungava

Private
It will be impossible to play fort fights in the new worlds. All players will have tank sets. But damage sets will have only a few players, who will be able to take them from Day of the dead chest. I'm even not talking about the fact that those who pull out the cortina will simply be unkillable
1 month after the dotd there will be christmas sale and they can buy everithing. (Cortina, Captain, Bull,...)

Bill Doolin

Reservist
Unfortunately, we can't. By the time the Death chest will hit the other markets, most likely, it will also contain Ron's chest (and Jaguar).
So you can fight Cortina. :)
It would help to give La China horse and weapon set +10 defense each. I would lessen the pain and help FF attack side and Cortina would still be stronger.

1 month after the dotd there will be christmas sale and they can buy everithing. (Cortina, Captain, Bull,...)
2 month. For the the-west.net region this also means only 2 month time to collect bonds to buy those bags.