• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Day of the Dead 2022 Discussion

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Are we not allowed to discuss the skill points and attribute points from the Day of the Dead set's anymore?
Is it always available a few days earlier?
And there are no pictures of the new set's Day of the Dead either? :huh: :blink:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Finally some good sets that are also good in combinations, not just as a whole. The skills look good for some new jobs. My only complaint (and it's a small one) is that the free set could have been slightly better on defense. If you're playing on a new world and don't have Cortina' set, I'm not sure if it's worth giving up an upgraded Bull set for La China +0. It wouldn't make much difference.

Edit: typo

Last edited:

GoodGuyJack

Reservist
First of all, thanks for listening to the feedback. The skill points of the sets are the best for the new jobs, but could you buff the labour point bonuses of the Colombian items to maybe 30? 15 points don't help much. Other than that, these sets are perfect.

rel2

Lance Corporal
That's why we talk about it. How much better?
What would you change to it? Obv. in a reasonable amount.

Is this from today?
yeah, couple minutes ago, it always happens if you get something from the event and start a new game, you have to cancel the window and open it again if you dont want it to happen

Last edited:

Loki

The West Team
yeah, couple minutes ago, it always happens if you get something from the event and start a new game, you have to cancel the window and open it again if you dont want it to happen
Can't replicate it. I've tried.
Do you have any active scripts?

Has anyone else experienced this?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Well Bravo Loki then I'll be spanked by Uchiha Madara. I hope there are more of his opinions this time. :njub:

( PS: I Baggy Don't slime :njub: )
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Can't replicate it. I've tried.
Do you have any active scripts?

Has anyone else experienced this?
Yes @Loki , last year and also the year before that as well , it's not always but sometimes it does that.