• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Day of the Dead 2022 Contest - Feedback

Loki

The West Team
Reply examples (not the correct answers, maybe):
1)
Cempasúchil.png
= 4
Legendary black chest.png
=3
Calaveras de dulce.png
= 2
Cempasúchil Blue Case.png
= 1

2) Cempasúchil = 4
Legendary black chest = 3
Calaveras de dulce = 2
Cempasúchil Blue Case = 1

3) 4, 3, 2, 1. :lol:

Ilene

Private
"This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors. "
Is from Saturday
I think no.

Loki

The West Team
All replies will be made visible after "October 25th, at 11:59 p.m. (CEST)" (very soon). :up:
Otherwise, we would have players inspiring from each other..

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
"This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors. "
Is from Saturday
I think no.

Our contest thread works like that. We see everyone's answers, including yours ones too. We will make visible all of the posts once our contest end.

Beef

Lance Corporal
i have a question not related to dotd but i don't know where to ask. any info on when the horse sets for oktoberfest are gonna be available? it's been awhile since the event ended :lol: @Loki

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I'm very curious what they will do with Bob Younger's horse and saddle. This horse set got potential. There is no available horse and saddle set for speed, most use chef's book and Schwarzwald's calf or the jaguar. Considering it will be ~1k nuggets, these horse and saddle should be significantly better than the chef's book which is 150 nuggets and you get and it for free from a repeatable summer quest and the Schwarzwald's calf which was free at an older event. At the same time, they have to be careful not to be too good to outclass the gringo's horse and saddle either. I'm really curious if they'll do any good or will it be another sale with useless items that only collectors and whales will buy.