• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Day of the Dead 2021 Discussion

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
We added a +1 attack bonus for both pants and belt.

Honestly now , without any jokes , tell me the truth , you asked for suggestions yet you implemented your own dumb "upgrades" on it , Why do you ask for suggestions if in the end you wont even consider it? You do this almost every time its not a joke anymore. You either listen and implement it or don't even ask for suggestions, plain and simple.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Best thing to do now is wait for xmas and buy a ton of Murrieta and Phoebe with game $ , better sets than Ron's and I can buy more than 27 of them for free. Get good inn0

Zulus

Private
this year is the best year regarding InnoGames policy for the introduction of new sets. I have been waiting many years for this and i hope the same trend continues for years to come.

At last gone are the days when new sets during each event killed every other set before them. Gone are the days for introduction of OP sets. I really can't understand why players that have the sets that are better then those introduced in 2021 are complaining so much. If you have to much money at your disposal, go and buy your wife, girlfriend, husband, boyfriend a nice gift, take them out for supper but stop making a fuss that you cant buy better and better gear that will only result in a bigger gap between the pay to win players and those that choose to spend their money elsewhere.

Well done InnoGames for stopping the madness of never ending improvement of already powerful sets at our disposal.

p.s.

maybe if InnoGames made the new sets stats closer to the older sets, then there would be less complaining and it would give the new players a better chance to compete with the players that have the better, older sets at their disposal. On the other hand there is always x-mas to obtain older sets. But its great that the new sets are not better then the older sets.

Last edited:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
this year is the best year regarding InnoGames policy for the introduction of new sets. I have been waiting many years for this and i hope the same trend continues for years to come.

At last gone are the days when new sets during each event killed every other set before them. Gone are the days for introduction of OP sets. I really can't understand why players that have the sets that are better then those introduced in 2021 are complaining so much. If you have to much money at your disposal, go and buy your wife, girlfriend, husband, boyfriend a nice gift, take them out for supper but stop making a fuss that you cant buy better and better gear that will only result in a bigger gap between the pay to win players and those that choose to spend their money elsewhere.

Well done InnoGames for stopping the madness of never ending improvement of already powerful sets at our disposal.

p.s.

maybe if InnoGames made the new sets stats closer to the older sets, then there would be less complaining and it would give the new players a better chance to compete with the players that have the better, older sets at their disposal. On the other hand there is always x-mas to obtain older sets. But its great that the new sets are not better then the older sets.

Older players play longer than newer players ( if you didn't know ) hence they will always have the better stuff , a new player cant complain about an old player who plays the game for years and gathered all the stuff he has , just because he play for longer . The sets that are coming out are good for new players ( sure ) but innogames is targeting only new players right now or at least the past year , you should not complain about having weak clothes when you started 10 years later that a veteran west player. Innogames should be fair with all the community , new and old players not targeting only new players.

Deleted User - 117528

Older players play longer than newer players ( if you didn't know ) hence they will always have the better stuff , a new player cant complain about an old player who plays the game for years and gathered all the stuff he has , just because he play for longer . The sets that are coming out are good for new players ( sure ) but innogames is targeting only new players right now or at least the past year , you should not complain about having weak clothes when you started 10 years later that a veteran west player. Innogames should be fair with all the community , new and old players not targeting only new players.
Doesen't make any sense. If a new player starts now why not to enjoy a powerful set as this set is available also for older players ?

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
maybe if InnoGames made the new sets stats closer to the older sets, then there would be less complaining and it would give the new players a better chance to compete with the players that have the better, older sets at their disposal.
Well, it's not like we didn't mention this many times.

No Overpowered sets/Power-creep = Good.

Underpowered (and ignoring powerful sets of the past/not balancing them) = Not Good.
On the other hand there is always x-mas to obtain older sets
Except, xmas doesn't include DotD sets, like it didn't have Cortina/Cortez last year.

Also, cough Union Officer cough
Im pretty sure that this +1 attack on 2 items would make difference :)
When upgraded, it's 4 more attack but I don't see how this makes it an alternative against previous sets.

All Traps (pitfall) should be converted to Hiding, and Rifle should have a better scaling, at least same as Captain's.

Last edited:

TadschMahal

Sergeant

p.s.

You are just like the employees of Innogames who once again do not understand the problem - we do not always need new stronger set... But in this case it is about that fortfights are balanced again...
The defense has an immense advantage over the attack and actually wins every single fortfight currently...
And to balance this we need a new set, which can keep up with Cortina's set.... But Innogames doesn't give care, that fortfights are in such an imbalance...
Sure you could make changes to the ff-formula but that would be even more work than just bringing a set that can keep up with cortinas.
Do you finally realize the problem? Or do you continue to close your little eyes and walk blindly through the world?

And in general, it is not necessarily about stronger sets, but that the sets themselves at least make sense and do not just have randomly thrown together values that make no sense together.

darkuletzz

Private
What a waste of event this really is, so a cortez wannabe set but below cortez with a lot.
A ron set that its below Phoebe Ann , ok we understand, but how can a Horse set from 2021 be below than a horse set from 2018, thats one of the worst thing I saw in this game, and i started playing in december 2008.
A duel set thats its better than vaquero but still useless firearm set, 2 people can KO you, anyway i give you this, " Vaquero v2" its better than 2019 Vaquero.
Anyway a event that its waste for everyone( not named new worlds)

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Yes, weapons are great, but i am not sure if i will buy jaguar's clothes. I have vaquero ^2 and 5 items from vaquero have a slightly better bonus than 5 items from jaguar. I may buy them next year on Christmas

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I agree, but not fully. If this set have the exact same skills as other which i already own and it's not better, i won't spend my money on it. It's not much better than vaquero. I will probably buy only one piece (and 9 for weapons because i want them ^2) and maybe next Christmas i will upgrade whole set ^2 and weapons ^3. For example, i sold all my behan pieces of clothes because that set is garbage and for some reason it was very expensive.

rennokki

Reservist
Didnt you guys get it by now? 2021 is probably the worst year to play this game(regarding sets).. they brought up UO , they destroyed FF , later they brought Cortina to "compensate" for their mistake + tower bonuses , deffense has almost 100% winrate . They leave you with Cortina an OP set for defense , they dont give any damn about attack , hence they give you cortez with it so you either participate in FF or just continue playing whilst building the church .. 2021 comes , ALL sets being ABSOLUTELY GARBAGE , some(if not the most) worse than 3 year old sets and when you tell them about it , they come with the usual "not all sets must be stronger than past years sets" excuse when BEFORE UO , ALL SETS were more stronger than others... coincidence? I dont think so.. UO destroyed the game , you got so much backlash hence you dont make good sets anymore FEARING you wont get any backlash AGAIN, doing it 1-2 times , hell even 3 we can say okay , BUT , a whole year , with the most GARBAGE sets is a crime , you milked so many players this year is unbeliavable , you should be ashamed of even calling yourself a gaming company . TOTAL SCAM.

FUNNIEST JOKE OF THIS YEAR - GREEN SET Based on player request we have created two new sets.
, who on earth requested the Green or the fancy set? inN0 dEVelOpErS? Who have no idea what is the problem in this game? Who wants to have 5% exp with 6 items when 1 ITEM by itself gives 10% and you can even find it in the towns tailor? who on earth wants to fish in the river or explore?

We can clearly see you do this for new worlds , new world dont have participation especially for some world where theres not that much player base , lets take GR for example , new world KIOWA opened 5 days ago , not even 100 players are registered .. this is so sad , very very sad...

Just listen FOR ONCE , JUST FOR ONCE , the community , listen and DO what the community tells you , AND IF , something goes wrong with the suggestion that most experienced players do in here then you should never listen to them again , but you should at least give it a try , it does not hurt, in the end they keep your game alive , neither your money , nor your game , nor any video/tombolas/events , its the players who hold your game alive and you should RESPECT and actually do something they say..

I honestly have no words to say anymore , I wont be surprised if next week the new sets we get from the event will not be auctionable and i wont be surprised if i see a new set called 3414 that gives you -100 luck

Waiting for the haters, just like I happened to meet on the RO board when I said that the Wright Brothers mission gives 1 trading at the very end and garbage amount of exp, after an insane amount of resources and time spent on jobs to finish the quests, telling me "omg bro it's actually a good quest, 1 trading is really good".

Anyone who's disagreeing with this is completely delusional.

Im pretty sure that this +1 attack on 2 items would make difference :)

And other jokes you can tell at parties. /s

Thanks, I've said it on the Situation of The Game thread, and I'm saying it twice. Imagine the fact I played 8 years ago, I came back now to play again and I was completely overwhelmed that getting that Luciile Lasso, I could manage to get $800k

Doesen't make any sense. If a new player starts now why not to enjoy a powerful set as this set is available also for older players ?

It's not about powerful sets, it's about the time you're playing. If I come now and play, I missed all the events that were so far, where you could in fact get powerful sets. Just because I have no option to get it (missions, some secret quests, side quests, whatever), this is a big disadvantage.

My opinion is that If sets were stronger every year that would help newer players and free2play players. Which is good and also gives InnoGames money.

Nuggeters get advantage only because system allows them to upgrade sets lvl2-3 while free2play can very hard even complete the full sets with a lot of time and help from alliance.

But at the current situation this does not matter as the main problem is unbalanced sets etc etc.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Any how do you make a mistake? There is never a sale at Christmas. The sets are worth being in a Christmas bag. Getting the right set is a chance 1: 1000 Yes, an exaggeration, but how many items are in such a bag? And it will be in an expensive bag 1x 75 Nugget / U-P-B

rennokki

Reservist
I can compare this with Hearthstone. Of course, there are bad cards in the game because of how well can you initially divide players between good and bad. The only difference is that there, you have equal chances to get those cards, even if those cards were introduced years ago. Here, you can't pretty much say the same about the sets.

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Halloween sale.. so probably another random useless set, only good for achievement nugget grab for collecting it. Sad. :v
Instead of making atleast something serious that would be worth of getting, lets make this along with Easter sheep,hare etc.

Also by "fun" set (i noticed you were asking on fb for "funny bonuses for this set ideas") i imagine more likely something like the old "wood magician set". Which was useless but unique in its way lol.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Halloween sale.. so probably another random useless set, only good for achievement nugget grab for collecting it. Sad. :v
Instead of making atleast something serious that would be worth of getting, lets make this along with Easter sheep,hare etc.

Also by "fun" set (i noticed you were asking on fb for "funny bonuses for this set ideas") i imagine more likely something like the old "wood magician set". Which was useless but unique in its way lol.
Yes, the set is meant to be a ''funny'' set, bit different from the wood magician, but similar. The items can also be purchased with bonds. :)