• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Day of the Dead 2021 Discussion

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Didnt you guys get it by now? 2021 is probably the worst year to play this game(regarding sets).. they brought up UO , they destroyed FF , later they brought Cortina to "compensate" for their mistake + tower bonuses , deffense has almost 100% winrate . They leave you with Cortina an OP set for defense , they dont give any damn about attack , hence they give you cortez with it so you either participate in FF or just continue playing whilst building the church .. 2021 comes , ALL sets being ABSOLUTELY GARBAGE , some(if not the most) worse than 3 year old sets and when you tell them about it , they come with the usual "not all sets must be stronger than past years sets" excuse when BEFORE UO , ALL SETS were more stronger than others... coincidence? I dont think so.. UO destroyed the game , you got so much backlash hence you dont make good sets anymore FEARING you wont get any backlash AGAIN, doing it 1-2 times , hell even 3 we can say okay , BUT , a whole year , with the most GARBAGE sets is a crime , you milked so many players this year is unbeliavable , you should be ashamed of even calling yourself a gaming company . TOTAL SCAM.

FUNNIEST JOKE OF THIS YEAR - GREEN SET Based on player request we have created two new sets.
, who on earth requested the Green or the fancy set? inN0 dEVelOpErS? Who have no idea what is the problem in this game? Who wants to have 5% exp with 6 items when 1 ITEM by itself gives 10% and you can even find it in the towns tailor? who on earth wants to fish in the river or explore?

We can clearly see you do this for new worlds , new world dont have participation especially for some world where theres not that much player base , lets take GR for example , new world KIOWA opened 5 days ago , not even 100 players are registered .. this is so sad , very very sad...

Just listen FOR ONCE , JUST FOR ONCE , the community , listen and DO what the community tells you , AND IF , something goes wrong with the suggestion that most experienced players do in here then you should never listen to them again , but you should at least give it a try , it does not hurt, in the end they keep your game alive , neither your money , nor your game , nor any video/tombolas/events , its the players who hold your game alive and you should RESPECT and actually do something they say..

I honestly have no words to say anymore , I wont be surprised if next week the new sets we get from the event will not be auctionable and i wont be surprised if i see a new set called 3414 that gives you -100 luck

Last edited by a moderator:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
isnt the next building set always better then the one before???
Not really :).
Frida is a free set, compared to Cortez which is...not a free set. Additionally, players can obtain the Cortez set from the Death Chest as well as from bags this coming Christmas event.

darkuletzz

Private
If https://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Ron's_set is accurate.. well.. non-OP DotD FF set.. I'll be damned..

Kinda underpowered though.. Especially against Captain set.
That's the issue.

Rifle damage should scale better at the very least.

Murrieta horse set (2018 DOTD) 9 mobility, 9 dexterity, 9 charisma, 90 traps, 90 hiding 90 ld.
Ron set horse set 2021 DOTD 9 mb 8 dexteirty 8 charisma, 77 traps, 77 hiding, 77 ld

What a piece of crap this set is....

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
is this a joke ? can anyone from the staff team reply to this ?

TW-Calc is not an official page of The-West. Their values are their statistics, and if you see they are not reset after we updated Death chest.
You can see a drop chance when you try to use that chest.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
is this a joke ? can anyone from the staff team reply to this ?
thats not accurate
death chest used to have other sets
last year it contained nahu and cortes
as far as I know and can see? only the last 6 sets are in them
zapa murr vaq cowgirl cortez and cortina
because of changing the content? the drop chance will change and is not accurate on calc.net
drop chance should be 16.67 on any of the 6 chests

frida is not better then cortez for the simple reason that they wanna collect at x-mas sale on the dotd eventchest 2021
which should contain cortez cortina and a x-mas set
all the free event set that has past overtime?? had a limited time of any use, before they went forgotten in most peoples inventory
cortez will still cost 2900 bonds or nuggs or 3.5M cash, and then its still a gamble to get the correct set.
while players without bonds nuggs or cash have the possibility to get a slighty lesser building set then cortez but still beter then all the others.
so I actually think they did it fairly smart ( for InnoGames measures then)

Last edited:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Tom Robert (Wiki, Support) He is the support manager of Wiki. Maybe a ticket to German world goes to Senten. Whom there is a propleme

ruiviegas

Reservist
The 0.06% percentage is right and wrong at the same time.
Right, because it's the percentage of all drops every year and all players who used the box. So 0.06% is justified because only last year the cortina or the cortez came out.
Wrong, because the box itself says the percentage you have to leave a certain chest.

darkuletzz

Private
So The only thing changed its +1 and +1 so its like plus 2? And thats IT?

Edit: and i wanted to spend a lot of nuhhets on Net server.
I have 24k nuggets for 1 year and a half and you put all The stuff în events.
This year seems to be the most pathetic în terms of sets

Last edited:

TadschMahal

Sergeant
The reworking of Ron's set is the best example that Innogames employees have no idea about TheWest. It is now just cheeky how they do not care about the opinions of the players.
Maybe you shouldn't even ask for feedback in the future if you're not interested in what the players have to say anyway.
The players have complained all year about any garbage sets and nothing has changed.
Innogames is once again ignorant on the small rest who still want to play this game actively.
You don't have to come up with the excuse that new sets don't always have to be better. It's true they don't always have to be better but maybe they should at least release sets that make sense and are at least usable for some people. There have been so many sets that don't make any sense in terms of skill composition and Ron's set again makes the same mistake and once again they don't listen to the feedback of the players.
Setting traps and hiding on one set makes no sense at all, because one of the two skills is not needed in attack or defense.
So why should I carry Ron's set when there are better and cheaper alternatives for attack and defense?

It is now just a tragedy to see how ignorant you behave towards your players.