• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Day of the Dead 2021 Discussion

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Wish we could downgrade church somehow.
Downgrading church is not a viable thing to do. Maybe make a set that can give you +construction or +LP for every time you level up a bulding. How it should work? For example you leveled up church by 1 level , you get +1 construction and/or +1 LP and it goes on..

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Is Frieda's set better than cortez? If yes , how good? Is it better than ^1 or ^2 , because if not, then its not even worth to participate in this event , people struggle building a church with ^2 cortez If Frieda is not par at being better than a ^2 cortez people still wont be able to build very high church levels. I just realized that Frieda is the free set so I guess it wont be stronger than cortez....

P.s. people asked you so many times to include separate clothing bonuses as well NOT JUST set bonuses, yet you haven't done that a single time , how many times should we ask for clothes to be mentioned as well on how much bonuses they give?
I will post the individual bonuses in the announcement thread shortly :).

Miss Florida

Lance Corporal
I will place my account on vacation mode and stop supporting the game with nuggets. You had enough time, basically a whole year of "development", to listen and consider our feedback.

Another event in a row where there is absolutely nothing that would be worth of spending my time and money on. Frida, free event set for construction, is worse than Cortez and also can´t get an upgrade while church level is skyrocketing and many players have quit the game coz they can´t keep up with church level. Could have at least made the horse or weapon parts slightly better than Cortez. Jaguar clothing set.. already mentioned before, it just can´t compete with Josephine and range duelers are also being forced to quit. And then Ron´s set for FF damage which has worse stats than sets released 3 years ago and battles still one sided with OP Cortina and tower bonuses..

If you wish to release the gear only for new worlds and non-existent new players, be my guest but it won´t cut it for the veterans.

Plus you didn´t make a single meaningful change to this game ever since you introduced Angus.

I refuse to participate in this scam any longer.

Deleted User - 117528

Actually, behan is a pretty good set. And @Miss Florida why range duelers should quit ? reskill on melee weapons and that's it :D
I agree that there are a lot of problems but some things are just fine this way without any complications.

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
Isn't it about time the Devs started putting new life into the sets we have, instead of churning out more useless garbage?

The reason they wont do that is they make no money out of improving current sets, Isn't that a fact?

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
About the "Time for rest ( Ron's visit )" quest, we are currently aware there is a bug, that makes some players unachievable, it will be fixed soon.
Until then, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this might cause.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Don't you think we need a (duel) reflex set for this aiming+dodging+shooting duel set for fire weapons? For josephine's set we have bounty hunter's, but for this one...nothing. Just some working clothes with reflex, but no aiming or appearance/tactics.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Don't you think we need a (duel) reflex set for this aiming+dodging+shooting duel set for fire weapons? For josephine's set we have bounty hunter's, but for this one...nothing. Just some working clothes with reflex, but no aiming or appearance/tactics.

Thanks for the idea, I will send it forward to the team. If you want to add anything to it, let me know to add them too!

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Thank you! We need something similar with bounty hunter's set, but with reflex instead of toughness, more aiming and less dodging.

eusuntguta

Private
Thank you! We need something similar with bounty hunter's set, but with reflex instead of toughness, more aiming and less dodging.
There are 2189723198 sets for melee weapon and you want a new duel set with reflex? All this year InnoGames added just duel sets for melee weapon.

Artem124

Sergeant
can yall make jaguars dueling set be a vig/shooting set?? give same amount vigor as shooting.. so people can choose which side of a dueler to be as .. since las vegas world just came out.. it would be unfair to give range duelers a advantage for a couple months till melee set comes out on valentines??

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
I mean x-mas event along with classic x-mas sale isnt that far away, everyone would be able to get any set he wants basically even on newer worlds. I dont think it matters that much tbh.

eusuntguta

Private
can yall make jaguars dueling set be a vig/shooting set?? give same amount vigor as shooting.. so people can choose which side of a dueler to be as .. since las vegas world just came out.. it would be unfair to give range duelers a advantage for a couple months till melee set comes out on valentines??
I want shooting on cowgirl and josephine.