1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Danger in jobs

Discussion in 'Versions 2.08 & 2.09' started by SocratesTheBest, Jan 30, 2014.

Share This Page

1. SocratesTheBest

SocratesTheBest Lance Corporal

Main Server:
    GR
    I think that in lower duration jobs the damage you take from them should be reduced a little bit.It isn't quite balanced when you get the same damage in 1 hour and in 15 seconds.Especially now with the new jobs I have gotten 2.5k damage in just 15 seconds.I suggest that in 10 minutes jobs you should get 25% less damage than you would in 1 hour, and in 15 seconds you should take 50% less damage than in 1 hour.As of an example:
    Let's say you get 1.000 damage from a job in 1 hour.
    Then in the same job you will get 750 damage in 10 minutes and 500 damage in 15 seconds.

The actual numbers are just random and every little reduction on the damage would be actually really helpful.

Hope that my idea was clear :p

2. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    I believe our game designer, Ashock, should be aware of this problem. Conversely, the chance to find items did not change either (only experience and wages), which makes up for it significantly. I'm not aware of any upcoming changes to it, however.

3. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    For reducing the danger, the item drops should be lowered too.

1h =24%
    10 min= 12%
    15 seg = 5%

(the "missing luck value")

4. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    Then I would prefer to leave the danger as it is. If not there would be no point at all doing 15 sec jobs, and they could as well be removed.

5. SocratesTheBest

SocratesTheBest Lance Corporal

Main Server:
    GR
    The "missing luck value" is already lower in 15 second jobs than in 10 minute and 1 hour.

If I was getting as many drops in 15 seconds as in 1 hour I would have been the happiest person in the world but that's not the case.

6. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    Indeed it is, but like danger, it remains optimised for two energy and motivation instead of just one.