• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Damage beats everything

PVP is DEAD

Private
I´m trying to solve the probleam what game have since 2015 but nobody cares. Noone is listening good solutions. Na i got warning for spam when i want to point which themes shoud diggo read? Is this a joke?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I´m trying to solve the probleam what game have since 2015 but nobody cares. Noone is listening good solutions. Na i got warning for spam when i want to point which themes shoud diggo read? Is this a joke?
yes it's a joke You should have given more info in Diggo11 than spam. Only Diggo11 writing is of no use to him. ( Dise topics read through please Digga11. something like this )

PVP is DEAD

Private
yes it's a joke You should have given more info in Diggo11 than spam. Only Diggo11 writing is of no use to him. ( Dise topics read through please Digga11. something like this )
Lol you kidding i marked this head topics with solid solutions to read it. Ans you are trolling me for??? Dor nothing? That im pointing and trying to solve probleam with this game? Seriously? Did i spam him to crying topics or only solid topics. Watch facts then flame.... Im the only one Who is calling to InnoGames games, writing emails with solid solutions and everything is ignored because they thinks when noone is writing anything on forums, that evverything is ok and nothing is necessary to change... Please dont flame me and do something for this "survivors" sommunity. Thanks.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Lol you kidding i marked this head topics with solid solutions to read it. Ans you are trolling me for??? Dor nothing? That im pointing and trying to solve probleam with this game? Seriously? Did i spam him to crying topics or only solid topics. Watch facts then flame.... Im the only one Who is calling to InnoGames games, writing emails with solid solutions and everything is ignored because they thinks when noone is writing anything on forums, that evverything is ok and nothing is necessary to change... Please dont flame me and do something for this "survivors" sommunity. Thanks.
First sarcasm. Wen you only Dioo11 Schreibst he does not know what it's about.

You know that our Loki always and always reads through everything and passes it on? It is up to LCM if she never brings it to the team talk on the table. You think it's only fake wishes, suggestions, etc.. In the various topics? They are pulling their legs out bringing very good suggestions. I just say omg

PVP is DEAD

Private
First sarcasm. Wen you only Dioo11 Schreibst he does not know what it's about.

You know that our Loki always and always reads through everything and passes it on? It is up to LCM if she never brings it to the team talk on the table. You think it's only fake wishes, suggestions, etc.. In the various topics? They are pulling their legs out bringing very good suggestions. I just say omg
I want only to see something is going on, someone from developers care about this game... We see very good ideas to solve many probleams, we are trying to write suggestions we are trying to be polite and solve many probleams this solid ways... But when we see no responses from developers what shoud to think players like me which paid to this game thousands and thousands euros? Im trying to solve many probleams polite way. But this is so bad for everyone in community in this game, Or im not right? What do you think?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I want only to see something is going on, someone from developers care about this game... We see very good ideas to solve many probleams, we are trying to write suggestions we are trying to be polite and solve many probleams this solid ways... But when we see no responses from developers what shoud to think players like me which paid to this game thousands and thousands euros? Im trying to solve many probleams polite way. But this is so bad for everyone in community in this game, Or im not right? What do you think?
You know that since 2022 level 250 exists? And you already know that the new year 2023 is still virgin? Only February. If half time is and nothing happened then I understand what you want.

Think about the 2019 video and ex LCM

PVP is DEAD

Private
You know that since 2022 level 250 exists? And you already know that the new year 2023 is still virgin? Only February. If half time is and nothing happened then I understand what you want.

Think about the 2019 video and ex LCM
Again LOL, 2008 - 2023 many new sets, character bonuses same, Players are asking for chance since 2013 and you write me 2023 is vorgin? Seriously?
Duel levels decrasing is total.... If you paly beta its ok because you can buy here cheap potion, on normal server many players will never complete duel quests...., adv quest i complete maximum once a years you wait on many servers 8 hours for game and nothing.... Think about that. Why are part of the game some things what you can not play?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Again LOL, 2008 - 2023 many new sets, character bonuses same, Players are asking for chance since 2013 and you write me 2023 is vorgin? Seriously?
Duel levels decrasing is total.... If you paly beta its ok because you can buy here cheap potion, on normal server many players will never complete duel quests...., adv quest i complete maximum once a years you wait on many servers 8 hours for game and nothing.... Think about that. Why are part of the game some things what you can not play?
Is a figure of speech. Ward but off and trike something