• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Crafting Event 2022 Discussion

Pankreas PorFavor

Private First Class
Metal bottle plug = fort buff, so it doesn't really make sense for it to have an energy increase bonus. If you use this just before the battle to get your HP up and for other bonuses, this energy may just go to waste if you get KOd in battle. And if you use it earlier, you will use the energy, but you will probably wear working clothes and the HP bonus will be wastes. Something like resistance bonus would be more useful than energy ;)

Dranged

Reservist
I just used the bottle cover instruction and it hasn't appeared in my crafting list - Another bug or is it just me?

Klar

Hungarian Community Manager
As an alternative you may open your crafting list by clicking on your profile picture and then the last window/tab will be your profession without the script affection.